Willy taking first team practice reps

Mr. Perfect

Well, if Willy does play, he better stay in the freaking pocket and hook slide. I like what Suits said about Reilly today - if he runs and doesn't hook slide - FINE HIM - Bombers should do the same to Willy. Still really pissed at that guy (Willy) - 30 seconds left in the half and he's not only running for a first down he's trying for extra yardage.

I really thought he was smarter than that. For crissakes - every single defense in the league (including ours) just salivates when a QB is in running in the open field. EVERYONE is looking to take his head off. EVERYONE! Get the farg down!!!! 

If he doesn't - goodbye Willy - I'll send cards to you at the Health Science center. 

yeah I just hate when players show that battle level, much rather have a team full of *******. 

:rolleyes:

Das ist good ya?

Ya, das ist gut, aber das bedeuten sehr bissen.

Oh forget it.

It's a good thing, yes, because it likely means that the throwing he did yesterday did not cause any increase in swelling, at least not beyond a reasonably acceptable amount.  But it isn't a great indicator of his readiness to play on Saturday.  He will throw some more, it will get iced some more, they will evaluate the pain, strength and range of motion each day as he does it.  As the pain decreases and the strength and range of motion increases, he will increase velocity and the circle of evaluation continues.  At some point they will give a green light, but until then throwing the ball will be a part of his daily routine unless something bad happens.  Safe to say his shoulder is in much better shape than Lulay's.

Well, if Willy does play, he better stay in the freaking pocket and hook slide. I like what Suits said about Reilly today - if he runs and doesn't hook slide - FINE HIM - Bombers should do the same to Willy. Still really pissed at that guy (Willy) - 30 seconds left in the half and he's not only running for a first down he's trying for extra yardage.

I really thought he was smarter than that. For crissakes - every single defense in the league (including ours) just salivates when a QB is in running in the open field. EVERYONE is looking to take his head off. EVERYONE! Get the farg down!!!! 

If he doesn't - goodbye Willy - I'll send cards to you at the Health Science center. 

yeah I just hate when players show that battle level, much rather have a team full of *******. 

Please provide an example of QB with a high "battle level" were the story ended well.

Please provide an example of QB with a high "battle level" were the story ended well.

Kerry Joseph did win a Grey Cup and then kind of faded away but it wasn't due to injuries. He wasn't a great quarterback but he had an outstanding "battle level."

You want battle level, look no further than Damon Allen, his Grey Cups were no fluke.You can take all the Calvillo's you want, but in the end if we're talking CFL with this wide open field and all the running room in the world for a QB, I'd prefer Damon Allen in his prime any day of the week. But sad truth is, almost nobody can do what he did as well as he did it throughout his career, just too bad more people don't have the ability to fully appreciate what he accomplished.