Drew Willy injury

gbill2004

Gappers are way more arrogant than Manitobans. Most Manitobans are self deprecating whereas gappers are chest thumpers. 

less whoever was saying MB is WAY more important to Canada than SK.... pretty sure I'd take their economy over ours.   But we don't need to turn this political! 

Except that's not what was said, the comment was that Winnipeg was a more important city than any city in Saskatchewan. 

I liked what I saw from Marve in the preseason, and always thought he should have been #2...  would be nice to see them split #1 reps over the next couple weeks.  Brohm already said he's heading home this week.  If Marve sticks back and busts his ass, I can see him supplanting Brohm.

Either way... at least the injury happened going in to the bye week.   We SHOULD be able to beat Hamilton at home and keep pace for the last playoff spot!

Brohm heading home? After the injury to Willy & the way he played? That tells me all I need to know. To be a starting qb in the CFL takes sacrifce. And if a player isn't willing to do that, well?? I know it's tough to be away from family but the season ends in less than 2 months & Brohm has 6 months to be with them then. I think that is the wrong decision. 

First of all, if there are no receivers to practice with because everyone has gone home...wtf do you think he's going to do by himself?  Throw the ball through a spare tire?  Come on...really, think about this.  And what's Marve going to do?  Stick back and bust his ass with who?  You're not going to get better playing pass with another player.  You need offense, defense, etc... to practice with.  Throwing at dummies aren't going to do anything for him.

You think Marve is going to be good just because he looked good in the off season?  Look where that got Cotton.

I'm not defending Brohm or putting down Marve, but you guys are jumping to conclusions again.

Do you really think that the entire team leaves the city for the bye week?  That there's no one around to practice with?  I'm glad some agree with me... much can be done to better prepare for Hamilton!

As far as Cotton... how much playing time has he had?  That's a stupid comparison...

How is that a stupid comparison?  They play different positions but he and Marve are both rookie's and have had about the exact same amount of playing time as each other.

I think most of the teams spends time with their family's during the bye week.  Whether they leave the city or not is irrelevant.  No one is going in to practice.  Even ISO pointed out that it's part of the CFLPA contract.

Thanks for the input doc. Glad you know so much about his injury to make that prognosis based on zero information. Trolling again, I see. At any rate, Willy gives us a chance to win. The Riders chances went up in smoke the day Durant's season/career was ended. Hope you find some humility when your team doesn't win another game this year.

Yeah...I hate Saskatchewan more then anyone else here, but I know mfranc isn't even close to being a troll on this board.  The trolls that frequent this board are mostly Bomber fans unfortunately.

Thanks for the input doc. Glad you know so much about his injury to make that prognosis based on zero information. Trolling again, I see. At any rate, Willy gives us a chance to win. The Riders chances went up in smoke the day Durant's season/career was ended. Hope you find some humility when your team doesn't win another game this year.

Yeah...I hate Saskatchewan more then anyone else here, but I know mfranc isn't even close to being a troll on this board. The trolls that frequent this board are mostly Bomber fans unfortunately.

I duno man.. He kind of migs'd his way in here.. All cool and suave with no insults, rider rhetoric and pissing contests and now... Hes starting to slide down that slope of trollery

Do we really need to be attacking the Rider fans in every single thread? Quite honestly that's more annoying than the presence of the few Rider fans we have here.

a) Yes.  B) If you really feel that way, then maybe YOU are a Rider fan! Burn him at the stake!

edit: why can't you put a letter 'b' with a ) beside it on message boards? Do people not like to organize their thoughts this way?

Yeah...I hate Saskatchewan more then anyone else here, but I know mfranc isn't even close to being a troll on this board.  The trolls that frequent this board are mostly Bomber fans unfortunately.

Not so far, but go and read what he has to say about the Bombers and Bomber fans at the Rider forum. Once you've read that, it is hard to respect him over here.

I get that he should be judged by what he posts here but when you use the same name here as you do there, it will lead to ALL your words being judged and what he says over there would have him perma-banned over here. Might not be fair...but it is what it is.

Gappers are way more arrogant than Manitobans. Most Manitobans are self deprecating whereas gappers are chest thumpers. 

So is every thread now turning into a Winnipeg vs. Regina pissing match?

It's better than a gbill vs Mike pissing match every thread. Just saying....

MOS on Irving's Coaches Show says Willey will test his arm this coming weekend ... calls it a "bit of a sprain"

Week to week I guess

Says the Blue will have to find a way to win our next game ,,, didn't say it with any enthusiasm

Rumours of Buck Pierce's return to play QB are strictly sarcasm and a joke ... loves Buck as a coach it seems

Franc was minding his own business and thanks to you, another piss match was started. Good job.

People like you are exactly why I want to smash my head against a concrete floor at Home Depot.

Franc was minding his own business and thanks to you, another piss match was started. Good job.

People like you are exactly why I want to smash my head against a concrete floor at Home Depot.

Well that certainly explains a lot. Feel free to bang your head against that floor until it knocks the Rider fan out of you. Was he really minding his own business when he called me a gutless troll. If you want to come to his defence because he is your Rider brother-in-arms go ahead...I would expect nothing less. Don't spin fiction to justify it though. The guy gets the gears here because of the drivel he shovels about our team. We know the crap he peddles over at Riderfans and hold his feet to the flame because of it. That will never change....at least on my part. Wanna talk smack about our team behind the safety of the home forum mods go ahead. Just know that if you do and then come here afterwards you will be called out on it. If that makes you want to bang your head on a concrete floor that's just added bonus. Please put a watermelon on and videotape it for our chuckles.

Well that certainly explains a lot. Feel free to bang your head against that floor until it knocks the Rider fan out of you. Was he really minding his own business when he called me a gutless troll. If you want to come to his defence because he is your Rider brother-in-arms go ahead...I would expect nothing less. Don't spin fiction to justify it though. The guy gets the gears here because of the drivel he shovels about our team. We know the crap he peddles over at Riderfans and hold his feet to the flame because of it. That will never change....at least on my part. Wanna talk smack about our team behind the safety of the home forum mods go ahead. Just know that if you do and then come here afterwards you will be called out on it. If that makes you want to bang your head on a concrete floor that's just added bonus. Please put a watermelon on and videotape it for our chuckles.

What I saw was mfranc making an innocent post about Willy and you lashing out at him.

Yeah sure.

Well that certainly explains a lot. Feel free to bang your head against that floor until it knocks the Rider fan out of you. Was he really minding his own business when he called me a gutless troll. If you want to come to his defence because he is your Rider brother-in-arms go ahead...I would expect nothing less. Don't spin fiction to justify it though. The guy gets the gears here because of the drivel he shovels about our team. We know the crap he peddles over at Riderfans and hold his feet to the flame because of it. That will never change....at least on my part. Wanna talk smack about our team behind the safety of the home forum mods go ahead. Just know that if you do and then come here afterwards you will be called out on it. If that makes you want to bang your head on a concrete floor that's just added bonus. Please put a watermelon on and videotape it for our chuckles.

What I saw was mfranc making an innocent post about Willy and you lashing out at him.

Yeah sure.

Actually he was talking out his ass about something he knew nothing about and someone called him on it

Well that certainly explains a lot. Feel free to bang your head against that floor until it knocks the Rider fan out of you. Was he really minding his own business when he called me a gutless troll. If you want to come to his defence because he is your Rider brother-in-arms go ahead...I would expect nothing less. Don't spin fiction to justify it though. The guy gets the gears here because of the drivel he shovels about our team. We know the crap he peddles over at Riderfans and hold his feet to the flame because of it. That will never change....at least on my part. Wanna talk smack about our team behind the safety of the home forum mods go ahead. Just know that if you do and then come here afterwards you will be called out on it. If that makes you want to bang your head on a concrete floor that's just added bonus. Please put a watermelon on and videotape it for our chuckles.

Yeah sure.

Actually he was talking out his ass about something he knew nothing about and someone called him on it

Yep. That's how I saw it.

Yeah sure.

Yep. That's how I saw it.

Franc was minding his own business and thanks to you, another piss match was started. Good job.People like you are exactly why I want to smash my head against a concrete floor at Home Depot.

Yeah sure.

And the best way is to respectfully disagree, not start an argument.

What makes me want to bang my head is people starting pointless arguments. Not as simple as calling people out.

Franc was minding his own business and thanks to you, another piss match was started. Good job.People like you are exactly why I want to smash my head against a concrete floor at Home Depot.

Yeah sure.

And the best way is to respectably disagree, not start an argument.

Respectfully disagreeing implies some level of respect though...