Drew Willy injury

gbill2004

Well, if there is anybody still in town who plans to workout, I hope they inform the media. You know, because the taxpayers paid for the stadium...

That has to be, without a doubt, the dumbest thing a media person in Winnipeg has said in the past half century. Well done, Paul  Wiecek. 

Thanks for the input doc. Glad you know so much about his injury to make that prognosis based on zero information. Trolling again, I see. At any rate, Willy gives us a chance to win. The Riders chances went up in smoke the day Durant's season/career was ended. Hope you find some humility when your team doesn't win another game this year.

Franc was minding his own business and thanks to you, another piss match was started. Good job.

People like you are exactly why I want to smash my head against a concrete floor at Home Depot.

What do you have against my favourite toy store?

Thanks for the input doc. Glad you know so much about his injury to make that prognosis based on zero information. Trolling again, I see. At any rate, Willy gives us a chance to win. The Riders chances went up in smoke the day Durant's season/career was ended. Hope you find some humility when your team doesn't win another game this year.

Franc was minding his own business and thanks to you, another piss match was started. Good job.People like you are exactly why I want to smash my head against a concrete floor at Home Depot.

Well that certainly explains a lot. Feel free to bang your head against that floor until it knocks the Rider fan out of you. Was he really minding his own business when he called me a gutless troll. If you want to come to his defence because he is your Rider brother-in-arms go ahead...I would expect nothing less. Don't spin fiction to justify it though. The guy gets the gears here because of the drivel he shovels about our team. We know the crap he peddles over at Riderfans and hold his feet to the flame because of it. That will never change....at least on my part. Wanna talk smack about our team behind the safety of the home forum mods go ahead. Just know that if you do and then come here afterwards you will be called out on it. If that makes you want to bang your head on a concrete floor that's just added bonus. Please put a watermelon on and videotape it for our chuckles.

What I saw was mfranc making an innocent post about Willy and you lashing out at him.

Yeah sure.

Actually he was talking out his ass about something he knew nothing about and someone called him on it

And the best way is to respectably disagree, not start an argument.

Respectfully disagreeing implies some level of respect though...

You also have to understand the difference between respectfully and respectably.....which I don't expect useless gappers to know. #PleaseGoAway

Would you risk playing Willy against Hamilton if he is not 100%?

I would say definitely not.... if it was any other injury than throwing shoulder I don't see it being an issue.... last thing we want is a Lulay situation where his career might be in jeopardy... Willy is the QB of the present, but more importantly the future too...

MOS on Irving's Coaches Show says Willey will test his arm this coming weekend ... calls it a "bit of a sprain"

Week to week I guess

Says the Blue will have to find a way to win our next game ,,, didn't say it with any enthusiasm

Rumours of Buck Pierce's return to play QB are strictly sarcasm and a joke ... loves Buck as a coach it seems

Rumour: Mike O'Shea has quit on the team.

I would say definitely not.... if it was any other injury than throwing shoulder I don't see it being an issue.... last thing we want is a Lulay situation where his career might be in jeopardy... Willy is the QB of the present, but more importantly the future too...

Willy hasn't been close to 100% for weeks. Banged his throwing hand on a helmet at least twice during games and once in a practice, and then the ankle/leg thing vs Riders, and then now the shoulder. Point is, it has nothing to do with being 100%...it's "Can Willy go out there and help the team win, or is he going to be a detriment?"

Willy hasn't been close to 100% for weeks. Banged his throwing hand on a helmet at least twice during games and once in a practice, and then the ankle/leg thing vs Riders, and then now the shoulder. Point is, it has nothing to do with being 100%...it's "Can Willy go out there and help the team win, or is he going to be a detriment?"

I agree with you and I should clarify.... I don't think he should play if his SHOULDER is not 100% (or at least close)... It's probably the most crucial area for a QB... there's no such ting as a pro football player that's 100% healthy after 12 games.... 

Franc was minding his own business and thanks to you, another piss match was started. Good job.People like you are exactly why I want to smash my head against a concrete floor at Home Depot.

Well that certainly explains a lot. Feel free to bang your head against that floor until it knocks the Rider fan out of you. Was he really minding his own business when he called me a gutless troll. If you want to come to his defence because he is your Rider brother-in-arms go ahead...I would expect nothing less. Don't spin fiction to justify it though. The guy gets the gears here because of the drivel he shovels about our team. We know the crap he peddles over at Riderfans and hold his feet to the flame because of it. That will never change....at least on my part. Wanna talk smack about our team behind the safety of the home forum mods go ahead. Just know that if you do and then come here afterwards you will be called out on it. If that makes you want to bang your head on a concrete floor that's just added bonus. Please put a watermelon on and videotape it for our chuckles.

What I saw was mfranc making an innocent post about Willy and you lashing out at him.

Yeah sure.

Actually he was talking out his ass about something he knew nothing about and someone called him on it

And the best way is to respectably disagree, not start an argument.

Respectfully disagreeing implies some level of respect though...

You also have to understand the difference between respectfully and respectably.....which I don't expect useless gappers to know. #PleaseGoAway

I can't ******* stand people who correct other posters' grammar on forums.

Just one mistake, buddy. Chill.