Practice Updates: Swiston In For Morley, Watson/demond Back, Hall #1

Mike

took them long enough to put Swiston in ahead of Morley. Not sure how a veteran player playing that underwhelmingly got the leash he did. 

I assumed it was the picture of Mack getting friendly with a donkey that Morley had in a secure vault somewhere.  Remove Mack, now that picture isn't going to save Morley's job anymore.

Our depth chart goes from 

Buck - Goltz - Hall

Goltz - Hall - Buck

Hall - Buck - Goltz. 

Does anyone else see a problem with this?

Clearly, after reading all the threads, there is not a single person here who's batted an eye at that.....clearly..........

Justin Goltz says he feels betrayed and team has mismanaged QB position. #Bombers

You see? You see what happens when you fire the GM midseason? You throw the entire rest of the year and next year into the toilet completely. All for the price of millions of dollars in salaries for people to not work for you and empty seats in the stadium. 

Justin Goltz says he feels betrayed and team has mismanaged QB position. #Bombers

Well that's the understatement of the year, but it's not like Goltz deserved to continue starting.

On the brighter side, I'm ecstatic that Swiston is starting over Morley. The only thing IMO more confusing than Morley starting the past few seasons is Kavis Reed somehow being named an HC in the CFL.

You see? You see what happens when you fire the GM midseason? You throw the entire rest of the year and next year into the toilet completely. All for the price of millions of dollars in salaries for people to not work for you and empty seats in the stadium.

I really don't know what to think of this team anymore. I hope to god that Miller isn't making any Of these play or not play decisions. That's up to the coaching staff. I don't blame Goltz at all.

Burke says decision to start QB Max Hall was solely that of the offensive staff. #Bombers

Sara Orlesky ‏@saraorlesky

I'm about as confused about the Bombers QB situation now, as I was when this day started. Sounds like the QBs are too

Buck Pierce, now the No. 2 QB, appears completely confused by who is making the decisions. #Bombers

Justin Goltz says he feels betrayed. Gary Crowton says Goltz was rushed into starting QB role too soon. #Bombers

There is no solid voice up top, hence why this is occuring.

Burke needs to take control of this team, the fact that Crowton went over his head to Mack to push Buck out and that Crowton is still calling the offensive shots, hence why Hall is no starting is pathetic. IMO this is not Burke's team, problem is........... I'm pretty sure Burke would agree with me.

Wow. Unbelievable.

If Crowton didn't start Goltz, who did??? Burke says Hall starting is the offence decision and yet Crowten says Goltz was rushed...isn't hall in the same boat?!

Wtf is going on. Miller needs to bring down the cone of silence of these guys.

Goltz speaks the truth but should keep his yap shut.

I think this confusion must have a lot to do with marcel. Maybe hall starting was his call...

Whether or not Burke wants anything to do with the scheming of the offense, he is the head coach of this team and he should have the final say on the starting QB. Forget this I know nothing about the offense so I wash my hands of it. The buck stops with him ( no pun intended)