Butchko Recommends Firing Mack *update Buchko Resigns & Mack Fired Wade Miller Hired As Acting Ceo*

holoman

Because it shows how incompetent and unprofessional the current board is.  These are the people that are supposed to be leading the franchise and they are clearly all pulling in different directions.

Doesn't  this board have different members now than 4 years ago, and if that's the case, they all shouldn't be massed together under the same bad banner.

Clearly, however, there is at least one pulling something in some direction.

Because it shows how incompetent and unprofessional the current board is.  These are the people that are supposed to be leading the franchise and they are clearly all pulling in different directions.

Compared to when we knew Barker was interviewing and was gonna bring Milanovich along as HC?  Or when we knew Mack was in the mix?  Or when we knew Mack was getting the job?  Or when we knew it was Robson and Joe Pop who pulled the strings for him?  Or when we knew Buchko was courting Forde?  Or when we knew Forde's demands?  Or when we knew Mack was thinking of firing Lapo weeks before it happened?  Or when we knew MAck favoured Walters?  Or when we knew Buchko was thinking of firing Mack?  Or when we knew he changed his mind?  Or when we knew the team budgeted for 31,000 a game this year?  Or when we knew 50 other smaller things that we shouldn't have known if the Bomber board wasn't as leaky as a Vancouver condo? 

The Board has been incompetent and unprofessional to different degrees forever.  I'm more interested in fixing that then ferretting out the source of this one leak. 

Compared to when we knew Barker was interviewing and was gonna bring Milanovich along as HC?  Or when we knew Mack was in the mix?  Or when we knew Mack was getting the job?  Or when we knew it was Robson and Joe Pop who pulled the strings for him?  Or when we knew Buchko was courting Forde?  Or when we knew Forde's demands?  Or when we knew Mack was thinking of firing Lapo weeks before it happened?  Or when we knew MAck favoured Walters?  Or when we knew Buchko was thinking of firing Mack?  Or when we knew he changed his mind?  Or when we knew the team budgeted for 31,000 a game this year?  Or when we knew 50 other smaller things that we shouldn't have known if the Bomber board wasn't as leaky as a Vancouver condo? 

The Board has been incompetent and unprofessional to different degrees forever.  I'm more interested in fixing that then ferretting out the source of this one leak. 

There was no "leak." There was an appetite -- amongst some/most of the board --  to fire Botch and replace him with Wade.

When Botch made the incredibly stupid move of saying he wanted to hold a meeting after his vaca to fire Mack -- after he JUST re-upped Mack's contract -- he walked into their trap.

Now they had cause -- obvious incompetency. 

Any one of those disgruntled/pro-Wade board member then called Neckless to meet at Starbucks. 

Here's a clue to finding 'the rat'. 

Lawless said on 1290 this morning that he bumped into a board member at a Starbucks.

Locate the Starbucks...interview staff, show pictures...hire a hit man talk to said board member.

Go from there.

Strange since on H&L yesterday he said it was a phone call to him that morning.

There was no "leak." There was an appetite -- amongst some/most of the board --  to fire Botch and replace him with Wade.

When Botch made the incredibly stupid move of saying he wanted to hold a meeting after his vaca to fire Mack -- after he JUST re-upped Mack's contract -- he walked into their trap.

Any one of those disgruntled/pro-Wade board member then called Neckless to meet at Starbucks. 

Not doubting some on the board favoured Wade.  But Butchko didn't re-up Mack's contract.  Not this past off-season anyway.  He just chose not to fire him.  Which was a mistake.  Should have just listened to me in the first place.  He'd still have his job and we'd be 6 games ahead in our re-build or 6 games closer to firing the new guy.  One of the two.     

I think Lawless just said on H&L that it wasnt a board memeber who leaked the info to him.

Not sure where your getting that from. Lawless went off saying it was a board member who leaked the info to him, same as a board member leaked the hiring of Mack, Buchko, and the subsequent firings and hirings of Muchko and Miller respectively were ALL board leaks. Lawless said he, and the other media members knew what was happening (it was on Twitter after all before the press conference, right?) by media types as to what was happening. The board leaks are still happening.

Heard Lawless ripping into the board on the way home today. The leak was a board member. Gary also feels that our receivers are poor and that Etienne is a bust. Westwood loves the hiring of Wade Miller which scares me.

Really hard to judge the talent of our receivers when the QB who had been throwing them the ball couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

He was re upped after our appearance in the grey cup  I duno if i would classify that as "JUST re-upped"

Again, guys, this is about the 10,000th thing to leak from the Bombers board.  Including the fact that Joe Mack was about to be hired 4 winters ago.  Why are some people completely obsessed with this? 

Like of all the questions facing this organization today why are we asking this one over and over? 

What is the biggest connecting thread in our years of garbage and chaos?  An unaccountable BOD.  They answer to no one, and most people don;t even know who they are.....besides Cameron.

Heard Lawless ripping into the board on the way home today. The leak was a board member. Gary also feels that our receivers are poor and that Etienne is a bust. Westwood loves the hiring of Wade Miller which scares me.

THERE IT IS!

The only thing that counts in all of this 26 pages of anger and frustration.  If Troy believes in it, I'm out.  

And the day Troy gets on the board, is the day I pull support.  That guy is beyond ridiculous.  For someone who 'played' football, he has an amazingly low amount of real knowledge.

I agree. Lawless when he discusses football shows ignorence. So does most of 1290's crew. Example, none of them knew Collaros was a free agent after this season. All seem to think Huff would actually trade BLM.

TSN

Matt Liebl - BASEBALL guy

Troy Westwood - least knowledgeable football player to ever play the game.

Jay Richardson - HOCKEY / rock jock

End of story.