Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Banjo Bowl GDT

  • Replies 551
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Kramdi was outstanding today.

  • rebusrankin
    rebusrankin

    Brady now over 1000 yards rushing on the season. First Canadian to do this 5 times in a row.

  • henoc says the ol has played well and protected zach well. some one call the concussion spotter he’s cleared not ok

Featured Replies

23 minutes ago, Noeller said:

This... We were never getting him back, which sucks, but he's the only guy we really miss. I guess you could say Yoshi, if just for vibes, but RT has been more than adequately replaced. The C hasn't been right since Couture.

Maybe Vaccaro comes home in a couple seasons if Ottawa doesn't completely wreck him - might be a long term center option for us.

Vaccaro definitely would like to come home...I think he was disappointed that he wasn't a Bomber BUT we realistically didn't have a shot at him in the draft....His family sure turned out for him when Ottawa came to town.....He'll be a Bomber sooner or later

13 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

My wife & I drove from Calgary to Winnipeg. We went to the game. We won. It was fun. We drove back to Calgary, That is all.

you forgot to mention that you met the man, the myth, the legend.....BOOOOOOOOCHHHHH!! lol

51 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

you forgot to mention that you met the man, the myth, the legend.....BOOOOOOOOCHHHHH!! lol

He is a legend!! A very nice guy as well!

5 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

I'm pretty sure most of us would get along just fine in person.

That might depend on how much firewater is consumed.

6 minutes ago, Ckr said:

That might depend on how much firewater is consumed.

Why'd you change your name?

3 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

He is a legend!! A very nice guy as well!

Smash Mouth GIF by GIPHY News

12 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

He is a legend!! A very nice guy as well!

yes quite enjoyed the meet up and I had my nice guy face on lol..Especially since you brought your wife too I was on best behavior 😁

12 hours ago, Mark H. said:

I'm pretty sure most of us would get along just fine in person.

most definitely...differing opinions isn't grounds to hate and makes for exactly what a forum should be...good discussion and point counter point

11 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Why'd you change your name?

this is an alias??...I never knew..Who was this sneaky sneaker guy? lol

17 hours ago, Stickem said:

Vaccaro definitely would like to come home...I think he was disappointed that he wasn't a Bomber BUT we realistically didn't have a shot at him in the draft....His family sure turned out for him when Ottawa came to town.....He'll be a Bomber sooner or later

Maybe he can piss Dinwiddie off so he gets cut.

15 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Why'd you change your name?

My ISP ran into a major equipment failure and after 6 days, they still could not tell me when they would be back online. I still have reasons to be accessible online and so I told them to end my service. All of my accumulated emails were lost and I had to sign up with Bell/MTS. I contacted a couple of the mods here and asked that my old handle be updated so that I could keep my old handle, but received no response and the only way for me to be here was to establish a new identity.

48 minutes ago, Ckr said:

My ISP ran into a major equipment failure and after 6 days, they still could not tell me when they would be back online. I still have reasons to be accessible online and so I told them to end my service. All of my accumulated emails were lost and I had to sign up with Bell/MTS. I contacted a couple of the mods here and asked that my old handle be updated so that I could keep my old handle, but received no response and the only way for me to be here was to establish a new identity.

Wierd, I've gone through ISP changes, VPN changes, Country and City changes, multiple machines, Windows, Linux, Android and always kept my sign on.

55 minutes ago, Ckr said:

My ISP ran into a major equipment failure and after 6 days, they still could not tell me when they would be back online. I still have reasons to be accessible online and so I told them to end my service. All of my accumulated emails were lost and I had to sign up with Bell/MTS. I contacted a couple of the mods here and asked that my old handle be updated so that I could keep my old handle, but received no response and the only way for me to be here was to establish a new identity.

PM Sent to get you access to your account

10 minutes ago, Rich said:

PM Sent to get you access to your account

Testing

43 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

Wierd, I've gone through ISP changes, VPN changes, Country and City changes, multiple machines, Windows, Linux, Android and always kept my sign on.

Maybe had his login email tied to his ISP account. Like a @shaw.ca email.

4 hours ago, Ckr said:

My ISP ran into a major equipment failure and after 6 days, they still could not tell me when they would be back online. I still have reasons to be accessible online and so I told them to end my service. All of my accumulated emails were lost and I had to sign up with Bell/MTS. I contacted a couple of the mods here and asked that my old handle be updated so that I could keep my old handle, but received no response and the only way for me to be here was to establish a new identity.

Well, sorry for your travails. Technology truly does suck at times.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Well, sorry for your travails. Technology truly does suck at times.

Thanks for the concern and sympathy. Remember when we were told that technology would make our lives simpler? This is just a bump in the road.

On 2026-09-15 at 4:19 PM, Stickem said:

Vaccaro definitely would like to come home...I think he was disappointed that he wasn't a Bomber BUT we realistically didn't have a shot at him in the draft....His family sure turned out for him when Ottawa came to town.....He'll be a Bomber sooner or later

Could we trade Elsbury for him straight-up?

7 hours ago, Ckr said:

Thanks for the concern and sympathy. Remember when we were told that technology would make our lives simpler? This is just a bump in the road.

It doesn't. Apps never work, can't remember passwords, don't recognize passwords, etc, etc, etc.

7 hours ago, Tracker said:

Could we trade Elsbury for him straight-up?

Heeeeeeeee's baaack.

OIP.mRdsnn96kRwh6RDMWT5IhwHaEK?r=0&pid=A

On 2026-09-15 at 3:47 PM, bigg jay said:

Maybe Vaccaro comes home in a couple seasons if Ottawa doesn't completely wreck him - might be a long term center option for us.

I'd leave him at guard and develop a centre.

55 minutes ago, CrazyCanuck89 said:

I'd leave him at guard and develop a centre.

Have we shown the ability to develop one?

Goossen and Couture are now painful reminders that the Bombers absolutely can develop a nat centre… but they can’t/won’t keep one, won’t sign one in FA and now Huge-Legs Elsbury is taking up and imp spot on game day .

What a bizarro world situation when our coach won’t even use the naturalized Canadian rule.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.