Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Banjo Bowl GDT

  • Replies 551
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Kramdi was outstanding today.

  • rebusrankin
    rebusrankin

    Brady now over 1000 yards rushing on the season. First Canadian to do this 5 times in a row.

  • henoc says the ol has played well and protected zach well. some one call the concussion spotter he’s cleared not ok

Featured Replies

13 minutes ago, MrFreakzilla said:

I like Zach too but he needs to retire. His will to play is there, but his body is ready to quit and go home.

Agreed he is done after this year

Riders way too close in score for comfort.

Just now, sportmentary2012 said:

Agreed he is done after this year

Or maybe sooner.

So if you tip the ball you can cream the kicker? WTF logic is that?

5 guys miss Conley? WTF is wrong with out tackling?

Wrap him up Kramdi you idiot

So the D collapses in the last 5 minutes of the game.

Smart to put Vaval on the corner since they're trying the same throw 3 times in a row.

2 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

sites buggy af suddenly

I keep having to prove I'm human every once in a while which throws off posts I have queued up!

Smart to put Vaval on the corner since they're trying the same throw 3 times in a row. Now 4 times in a row

2 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

sites buggy af suddenly

I keep having to prove I'm human every once in a while which throws off posts I have queued up!

Not the time to run trick type plays.

Need to D to make a stop.

Run Brady up the middle Condell you idiot

1 minute ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Even Luc knows our coach is a moron

It's a shorter list of people who don't know.

So now i can't even read posts so I'm out, looks like a good outcome

1 minute ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

I swear the Riders o line moves early every play

Especially the left guard.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.