Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Banjo Bowl GDT

  • Replies 551
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Kramdi was outstanding today.

  • rebusrankin
    rebusrankin

    Brady now over 1000 yards rushing on the season. First Canadian to do this 5 times in a row.

  • henoc says the ol has played well and protected zach well. some one call the concussion spotter he’s cleared not ok

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, BaconNBigBlue said:

Harris bitching again. They were both going after the ball!

If anything, it was OPI.

Contact was there but boy that sort of stuff happens every play.

Riders were great at celebrating and complaining, but got beat at everything else today.

Harris bitching again. They were both going after the ball!

1 minute ago, BaconNBigBlue said:

If anything, it was OPI. Brown wasn't great today, but good enough.

Tie breaker with the Riders is nice to have

I gotta say Luke Wilson is fine as a commentator but he really doesn’t really understand the CFL game. He was calling the decision to take the wind in the fourth over possession of the ball in the second half bizzare. I call it genius. That was a deciding factor today. Notice how Harris barely threw deep until he had to and the ball hung in the air so that the bombers secondary could make a play on it. Giving up a possession in the third is no big deal to me. Especially when wind is a factor.

Edited by Arnold_Palmer

I can’t read the last page of the thread, site is giving me error codes.

Great game from the defence, best of the year by far, especially with not much pass rush. Kramdi had a career game.

Offence was brutal with flashes of brilliance.

Zach’s injury didn’t look good at all, he knew something was pulled/torn in the shoulder right away.

Kramdi spent his time rehabbing his injury by reading all of Booch’s posts on Morning Big Blue. He was absolutely outstanding. All over the field making plays all day long. The defense was so physical today. This was one of the best team games on the defensive side of the ball I’ve seen in a long time.

Kramdi was outstanding today. We are screwed if Zac is out long term

2 hours ago, wbbfan said:

some one had a senior moment lol

elsbury slide to guard for a game, eli went in to c and wallace played the other g.

We could also go eli at C and vanterpool at g if he can get healthy and use wallace as a 6th ol.

Eli sucks. Putting him into the starting lineup makes a bad OL even worse

Said it before and I'll say it again: one thing Osh is great at is seeing what a player can become. People who dislike Kramdi just haven't bothered to update their opinion of him. The guy was terrible to start his career and has improved and been mostly solid for a long while.

I don't understand the Brown skepticism

"We're cooked without collaros"

Hard disagree

They blitzed, brown got it off lightning fast, first down. Way faster than zach.

Kevens with an s didn't come down with that bomb but that was a perfect throw deep that collaros is incapable of

Riders sliced through our o line and brown got back to the LOS, collaros would've lost 7 yards

I'm EXCITED for brown in the future

Edited by Dr Zaius

It will be tough to win without Collaros but he's got the whole bye week to heal up so let's just wait and see.

I'm not giving up on Dru Brown either. He shows flashes of competence with some major lapses in judgment. If he can clean up the turnovers he could be good enough, especially with the way the defence and special teams are playing.

I'd even consider getting Perkins more involved although I know that probably won't happen. I think there might be some untapped talent there.

Kramdi was outstanding today. We are screwed if Zac is out long term

2 hours ago, wbbfan said:

some one had a senior moment lol

elsbury slide to guard for a game, eli went in to c and wallace played the other g.

We could also go eli at C and vanterpool at g if he can get healthy and use wallace as a 6th ol.

Eli sucks. Putting him into the starting lineup makes a bad OL even worse

10 minutes ago, Atomic said:

It will be tough to win without Collaros but he's got the whole bye week to heal up so let's just wait and see.

I'm not giving up on Dru Brown either. He shows flashes of competence with some major lapses in judgment. If he can clean up the turnovers he could be good enough, especially with the way the defence and special teams are playing.

I'd even consider getting Perkins more involved although I know that probably won't happen. I think there might be some untapped talent there.

Brown has stunk in his last 2 starts. Hoping he is MUCH better if we have to play him.

3 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

Kramdi was outstanding today. We are screwed if Zac is out long term

Eli sucks. Putting him into the starting lineup makes a bad OL even worse

Brown has stunk in his last 2 starts. Hoping he is MUCH better if we have to play him.

Brown also had two pretty good games against Toronto and Ottawa, and he has shown he is capable of winning games in this league. He's just gotta protect the ball.

Edited by Atomic

Collaros had 2 ints and mustered 10 points in the first half despite the D standing on its head and providing a turnover

This collaros glazing does not compute with me. He's still underthrowing balls, running into sacks, not reading the blitz and causing turnovers in/near the red zone

I think with Collaros you can see what you want to see. He has plenty of brilliant flashes and streaks, and then plenty of awful mistakes. The ratio is changing as he ages, but depending on how much emphasis you put on each side likely colours each opinion.

30 minutes ago, Dr Zaius said:

I don't understand the Brown skepticism

"We're cooked without collaros"

Hard disagree

They blitzed, brown got it off lightning fast, first down. Way faster than zach.

Kevens with an s didn't come down with that bomb but that was a perfect throw deep that collaros is incapable of

Riders sliced through our o line and brown got back to the LOS, collaros would've lost 7 yards

I'm EXCITED for brown in the future

Brown is fine.

I don't think we're going to go on a consistent run with this OC. But one game, any game, could be a big one. He's like the Michael Bishop of offensive scheming/play calling.

35 minutes ago, Atomic said:

It will be tough to win without Collaros but he's got the whole bye week to heal up so let's just wait and see.

I'm not giving up on Dru Brown either. He shows flashes of competence with some major lapses in judgment. If he can clean up the turnovers he could be good enough, especially with the way the defence and special teams are playing.

I'd even consider getting Perkins more involved although I know that probably won't happen. I think there might be some untapped talent there.

I wouldn't mind seeing a run heavy, option package for Perkins aside from the 3rd and 1 stuff. But I don't think he has a hope in hell of doing anything from the pocket in this league. You can see all his UFL snaps on YouTube...he was MVP of the league and barely did anything from the pocket. So you need to give him RPO stuff which can work as a change of pace for sure.

Edited by JuranBoldenRules

Harris bitching again. They were both going after the ball!

1 minute ago, BaconNBigBlue said:

If anything, it was OPI. Brown wasn't great today, but good enough.

1 hour ago, GCn20 said:

Kramdi was outstanding today. We are screwed if Zac is out long term

Yes and no.

Edited by Ckr

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.