September 5Sep 5 2 hours ago, bigg jay said:Since there's no thread dedicated to this week's game, here we go.I think we all thought that Andrew Harris was the best Canadian running back ever but Oliveira here in Winnipeg has just been outstanding. We have been very lucky the past decade to have had these two players. When Harris left, we never lost a beat with Oliveira.
September 5Sep 5 No Demski sucks. I’m excited to see what Singer can do but I was hoping it would be at the expense of one of the jobber NI WR’s.
September 5Sep 5 Our only hope is he spent his time away figuring out how to play the position again.
September 5Sep 5 19 minutes ago, BBlink said:No Demski...but probably even worse Nichols is back.Moxey is out at least
September 5Sep 5 17 minutes ago, BBlink said:No Demski...but probably even worse Nichols is back.Texada played well last week. Hopefully Nichols can find his fans down the stretch.
September 5Sep 5 1 hour ago, Booch said:I actually think BO is better...and a better teammate tooPeak Harris might have been a touch faster than BO, but person and teammate-wise, no comparison.
September 5Sep 5 Anyone seen the full depth chart? Can’t seem to find it 58 minutes ago, JohnnyAbonny said:No Demski sucks. I’m excited to see what Singer can do but I was hoping it would be at the expense of one of the jobber NI WR’s.Hope Singer shows well enough to keep in the line up when Demski is back.
September 5Sep 5 1 hour ago, BBlink said:No Demski...but probably even worse Nichols is back.My exact feelings as well. Demski is Collaros safety blanket. That's gonna sting.
September 5Sep 5 Author 26 minutes ago, blue85gold said:Anyone seen the full depth chart? Can’t seem to find itIt's not out yet afaik.
September 5Sep 5 29 minutes ago, blue85gold said:Anyone seen the full depth chart? Can’t seem to find itHope Singer shows well enough to keep in the line up when Demski is back.
September 5Sep 5 If moxey has been fighting a groin injury all year, it would explain a lot .. Edited September 5Sep 5 by Noeller
September 5Sep 5 27 minutes ago, WinnipegGordo said:Let it be us where we have a raw rookie light it up his first game.
September 5Sep 5 Hopefully now if he does anything more than 1.3 catches for 11 yards in the game (the game avg for Cobb..I excluded Corcorans numbers as sadly makes it even worse) he stays on when Demski back..which is hopefully BBNo reason that an injury is what got him on anyway..should have been on by week 4...but thats how it is here...u dont lose position for sucking...u need to get hurt...or have someone else get hurt for a new guy to show his worth
September 5Sep 5 46 minutes ago, Booch said:Hopefully now if he does anything more than 1.3 catches for 11 yards in the game (the game avg for Cobb..I excluded Corcorans numbers as sadly makes it even worse) he stays on when Demski back..which is hopefully BBNo reason that an injury is what got him on anyway..should have been on by week 4...but thats how it is here...u dont lose position for sucking...u need to get hurt...or have someone else get hurt for a new guy to show his worthNot exactly a new thing in football for guys to have to wait for an injury to get an opportunity. The pressure is now on Singer. He had to make the most of his opportunity.
September 5Sep 5 51 minutes ago, Booch said:Hopefully now if he does anything more than 1.3 catches for 11 yards in the game (the game avg for Cobb..I excluded Corcorans numbers as sadly makes it even worse) he stays on when Demski back..which is hopefully BBNo reason that an injury is what got him on anyway..should have been on by week 4...but thats how it is here...u dont lose position for sucking...u need to get hurt...or have someone else get hurt for a new guy to show his worthFact that he goes in when demski is hurt trashes the ratio reasoning too
September 5Sep 5 21 minutes ago, Jesse said:Not exactly a new thing in football for guys to have to wait for an injury to get an opportunity. The pressure is now on Singer. He had to make the most of his opportunity.Yeah...but around here its the only way..namea performance related benching here of late...I'll wait18 minutes ago, 17to85 said:Fact that he goes in when demski is hurt trashes the ratio reasoning tooExactly...just shows how stupid it is...musta really pained osh to wrestle with that and not just drop Corcoron in..to be honest I shocked all to hell..maybe TC or ZC said hell to the no on that
September 5Sep 5 2 minutes ago, bustamente said:I guess Osh finally read my text about another American WR🙃Prob lost sleep too about yanking Hazen and his 4 worthless teams snaps too..
September 5Sep 5 13 minutes ago, bustamente said:I guess Osh finally read my text about another American WR🙃You have MOS cell number?
September 5Sep 5 14 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:You have MOS cell number?Who doesn't, takes him a while to answer though 😉
September 5Sep 5 56 minutes ago, Booch said:Yeah...but around here its the only way..namea performance related benching here of late...I'll waitExactly...just shows how stupid it is...musta really pained osh to wrestle with that and not just drop Corcoron in..to be honest I shocked all to hell..maybe TC or ZC said hell to the no on thatWe very well could have had Corcoran on. Small win but I’ll take it
September 5Sep 5 32 minutes ago, bustamente said:Who doesn't, takes him a while to answer though 😉About as long as it takes him to throw a challenge flag I would imagine, seems to have trouble with both, lots of mental harangue going on with Osh in these instances
Since there's no thread dedicated to this week's game, here we go.