Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT

Elks are not so LOLks as they once were... But I still believe they're overrated. They go as Justin Rankin goes. I do believe they're beatable.

Having said that, I don't think the Bombers are necessarily a very good team. We've sadly shown that too many times so far this season.

But, as always, I live on a hope and a prayer... For two points our way, no matter how it looks. Just find a way to win.

  • Replies 827
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • daniels with the down field speed of a fully loaded cement mixer

  • bustamente
    bustamente

    I can live with the PI on Kelly but the RTP on ZC has to be called or overturned by the CC

  • JohnnyAbonny
    JohnnyAbonny

    It’s like when MOS had Andrew, Biggie, etc running the room he just went totally hands off and never went back to actually coaching. He did some dumb **** with the roster his whole time here, but at l

Featured Replies

Nice tackle Moxey

oh my god this ******* team

make the ******* tackle

Hold on WJ

why did they tackle him WHY DID HTEY TACKLE HIM?!!? LET HIM STAY UP FOR 4 SECONDS MORE FFS

WHY IS OUR TEAM SO STUPID

they should’ve let rankin go he wasn’t diving

Why the hell are we not rushing the kick?

Just now, bustamente said:

Well all the FG's in the first half were nice.

Almost as nice as all the Brady runs.

I am so sick and ******* tired of our stupid ******* team. I hate how stupid we are. I can't stand our roster, I can't stand MOS, our coaches are ******* clueless morons. And our team is full of dumb as ******* brick *******

I put a good part of the blame on the refs. There is no ******* chance they didn't hold, or no yards (twice), etc. ******* joke the reffing in the league.

Well we learned about Woodbey tonight. Looks great in the uniform. Doesn’t do much.

Pitiful tackling and bad OL play!! Rinse and repeat!!!

Preventing the victory. It's amazing how far away we are on so many plays.

I’m not one to blame the refs. 0 penalties against the elks, a couple very fringe calls on us and a really bad challenge plus a few obvious brutal no calls.

But we deserved the L. brutal execution, red zone, just got soo soft before the half. edmonton played down to us and we played down below our self

I expected to feel like this but actually had hope at halftime... Should have known better.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.