Lions @ Bombers: The GDT
- Replies 824
- Views 12.6k
- Created
- Last Reply
Top Posters In This Topic
-
Booch 118 posts
-
wbbfan 90 posts
-
bustamente 74 posts
-
Tracker 72 posts
Most Popular Posts
-
I think we have opposite problems on each side of the ball. D I wholeheartedly agree. Opponents are snapping the ball and we aren't even ready to play, especially in the secondary. Our guys on the f
-
I can take a lot of crap going on with the club regarding execution and roster management.....what I can't abide with is seeing a club QUIT...Those last minutes of last nights fiaco showed we have a g
-
rookie qb comes into our field slaps us around and swags it up in a laugher. Some one in the front office needs to grow a set since the coaching staff refuses to.
Gorgeous day in the river city... Should be close to a sellout if not quite there. Let's get back into the win column no matter how it looks.
LFG Blue!!