Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 Bombers Season

  • Replies 2.4k
  • Views 85.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • For shits and giggles and the reminiscing of Nasty Nate in the other thread, I used MBB posting history and ChatGPT to get a Nate style commentary on the season to date. Enjoy folks, all meant for som

  • sweep the leg
    sweep the leg

    some thoughts, with the usual caveats about limited reps, one day, etc Penner from the Rifles fits in during skelly, rec drills, etc. the problem today was they did a tonne of sts blocking drills and

  • Atomic
    Atomic

    Collaros back at practice today. Dru Brown still taking first team reps.

Featured Replies

If Elsbury is at right guard, it means that defensive linemen will not have to take a step to the left before having a straight line to Brown.

56 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

We're already there bro.

Yup, we're already leading the league in sacks allowed so it's not as if that was a strong point of ours

3 hours ago, Stickem said:

Very talented ...I think Zack will be getting on his horse A LOT....I hope his escape ability is better than we've seen this year .....Big ask I know

zachs horse needs a walker these days

I'm not looking forward to December when they announce Zach is back for 2027.

Sad fact, Harrison Frost has more TD passes than Zach. So does Jake Maier.

49 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

I'm not looking forward to December when they announce Zach is back for 2027.

Sad fact, Harrison Frost has more TD passes than Zach. So does Jake Maier.

I believe that it is time for Zach to go, but this stat speaks as much to the efficiency of the offence, (and defence, I guess) as it is a reflection of Zach's play.

41 minutes ago, Tracker said:

I believe that it is time for Zach to go, but this stat speaks as much to the efficiency of the offence, (and defence, I guess) as it is a reflection of Zach's play.

Zach hasn’t had a very good to great season since 23 either though.

  • Author

In the CJOB pre game, Our Man Tait seemed to suggest in the pre game that Zach's comment about wanting to play next year may be something of a bluff...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.