GDT 3 pm: Victory Day

Just now, Booch said:

I'd start ZC...Let him get what he needs...then roll with Wilson...let Barry clean up 4th quarter...and use Strev just to get in the short yardage groove...

Yeah Agree. Zach a half plus a drive, Strevy till maybe half way through the 4th depending. 

Just now, Mike said:

They keep saying they can’t figure out Adams’ name as if it’s not in giant ******* letters on the back of his jersey 

Education in sask...reading...etc is minimal

1 minute ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

I’m stuck at work, can anyone give a recap? 

Good with Strev. Ok with Wilson. Barriere moved the ball 12 yards in 2 quarters. That’s the difference. Sask has really done nothing.  All of the riders points appears to be mainly off interceptions thrown by barriere. Not pick 6 but pretty much. 

Edited by Goalie

All in all, I remembered how much I love watching the Bombers and how much I hate everything about the province of Saskatchewan, and especially the Riders. I'm very excited about the Bombers 1s when everyone is healthy. It's gonna be a good year....

Just now, Goalie said:

Dave Thomas is ok. Mullinder tho acting like the riders win the cup after every play is a bit much tho. 

100% agree with this. Thomas is a nice change of pace for CKRM... Very professional. Mullinder just sounds so dumb. 

Just now, Goalie said:

Our O was ranked number 1 In most categories was it not? 

This. 

Mullinder is a rider homer. 

1 minute ago, Eternal optimist said:

Terrible football was played.

First half was ok. Really. If you could eliminate barrieres 2 quarters it was ok. Barriere really was awful. Like dude couldn’t throw a basic pass. 

Edited by Goalie

4 minutes ago, Jets said:

According to the pbp they just won the grey cup

They should be really concerned that their 1st string O and 1st string D laid giant eggs against our all rookie lineups. This may have been a win for the Riders but they should not be feeling good about it. Their first stringers were not good.

Edited by GCn20