Game 35: @ Minnesota

iHeart

Jets are the #3 team in the NHL in winning percentage right now. Only behind the Rangers and Bruins, tied with the Stars, better than the Avs, Knights, Canucks, Kings, Leafs, Lightning, Panthers, Oilers, Canes, Devils et al. Hands up all who saw that coming. (Hey, you with your hand up…..quit lying!)

Considering fleury was named 1st star I’m not sure that’s very credible. Toni was named second star cuz he scored the winning goal. That simple. What it says tho is the jets have a ton of depth. 

im not sure where to put this so here 

anyone watching the women’s hockey game? Not saying it’s bad but has a big time less than university hockey feel to it. 

it won’t last long if this is what it offers. 

Edited by Goalie

lAbout this time last year, the Jets went into their tailspin before crashing in the playoffs. I'm assuming (hoping?) that the same thing won't happen again this year. That with Wheeler & Dubois gone, the cancer has been removed & we continue having a great season. With those guys gone, other leaders can now step up. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

10 hours ago, Goalie said:

Considering fleury was named 1st star I’m not sure that’s very credible. Toni was named second star cuz he scored the winning goal. That simple. What it says tho is the jets have a ton of depth. 

im not sure where to put this so here 

anyone watching the women’s hockey game? Not saying it’s bad but has a big time less than university hockey feel to it. 

it won’t last long if this is what it offers. 

Probably deserved its own thread tbh.  I watched the third period of that Toronto New York game. It was all right and it was good to see that these girls are getting the recognition they deserve.  The Toronto rink only holds about 4,000 people... But all the games are sold out this year...  I hope the league grows and becomes successful.   

happy for the ladies to have a platform, and to have representation for all the young girls who grow up loving hockey and want a chance to pursue it as a career. Whether it's playing the game, broadcasting, management... whatever it might be, it's fantastic for girls to see they have opportunities in the game they love. 

21 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

lAbout this time last year, the Jets went into their tailspin before crashing in the playoffs. I'm assuming (hoping?) that the same thing won't happen again this year. That with Wheeler & Dubois gone, the cancer has been removed & we continue having a great season. With those guys gone, other leaders can now step up. 

Confirmed if we head into a slump we blame SpeedFlex27 for angering the gods with this comment!  

2 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

What a f****** prick Hartman is. Of course, the idiot wild fans will defend him too.  They have such a short memory what that ass hat did to Ehlers last year leading up to the playoffs.  I doubt the DPOS Will do anything either.

they fined him the max amount. It's all they can do. The exchange caught on the live mic is inadmissible according to NHL rules. 

So with that train of thought he’s shared with CP, his cheap shot dangerous hit on Ehlers that by pure luck didn’t result in a way more serious injury was for exactly what RH?

Idiot I say in the most respectful way of course. SMH

Edited by HardCoreBlue

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

they fined him the max amount. It's all they can do. The exchange caught on the live mic is inadmissible according to NHL rules. 

That’s pretty ridiculous that the live mic is inadmissible.  That’s like a court not allowing a recording of a guy telling another guy he’s going to kill him…. Right before he does.