One Last Tune-Up Before Playoffs - West Division Champs @ Donkeys: The Week Of Thread

Noeller

13 minutes ago, Jesse said:

If he has a big game, he can crack 1000.

But we may need him for the WF, so I hope they don't let him get it. #sorrykenny

Cold weather game play could be a thing for him.
Can’t fault him for wanting to re-experience being tackled on a frozen(ish?) turf, to get his head back into playoff ball. 

38 minutes ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

Cold weather game play could be a thing for him.
Can’t fault him for wanting to re-experience being tackled on a frozen(ish?) turf, to get his head back into playoff ball. 

Don't get me wrong, I want to see him play.

I just don't want him taking 150 yards worth of punishment. 

1 hour ago, JCon said:

I'd take this to suggest a good chance Demski, Hardrick and Alexander don't play. Demski might dress as an emergency player if we have injuries. There aren't many Canadians to add if we put him on the 1 game IR. Although that could be another way to add Gauthier for this game.

Likely will see Richmond suit up for Hardrick.

I have no doubt they'd all be playing if this was the WDF this week. Just a little more time to heal and gear up for that game.

1 hour ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Really? The Stumps think they're in a good place with their current stable of QB's?

1 Logan Bonner. 12 Jake Maier. 15 Tommy Stevens.

Fair enough. 

Brown probably wouldn't consider any place he might end up second string with second string wages.  If so what's the point of moving on?  If he wants the bigger money, he's going to have to take a leap of faith and choose a team in dire straits willing to pay him starting wages.

10 minutes ago, Blue In BC said:

I'd take this to suggest a good chance Demski, Hardrick and Alexander don't play. Demski might dress as an emergency player if we have injuries. There aren't many Canadians to add if we put him on the 1 game IR. Although that could be another way to add Gauthier for this game.

bet we see Jeremy Murphy in for Demmer this weekend....

9 minutes ago, Blue In BC said:

Likely will see Richmond suit up for Hardrick.

I have no doubt they'd all be playing if this was the WDF this week. Just a little more time to heal and gear up for that game.

Should probably rest Bryant and Neufeld as well, let Gray fill in at LT, and Eli and Dobson wherever.

3 minutes ago, Noeller said:

bet we see Jeremy Murphy in for Demmer this weekend....

Still on the 6 game.

5 minutes ago, Fatty Liver said:

Should probably rest Bryant and Neufeld as well, let Gray fill in at LT, and Eli and Dobson wherever.

Still on the 6 game.

totally forgot about that.... ****. Yeah, we are thin on NI REC.