FNF Stamps at Lions GDT

bustamente

Man this rushing tandem tonight is reminding me of Fred Reid/Yvenson Bernard in 2009 when we spanked BC hard.  With Mike Kelly grinning on the sidelines dressed in his "old timey" coaching togs (suit and tie) as it was old timer night that night in BC for some reason.

Edited by kelownabomberfan

3 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Man this rushing tandem tonight is reminding me of Fred Reid/Yvenson Bernard in 2009 when we spanked BC hard.  With Mike Kelly grinning on the sidelines dressed in his "old timey" coaching togs (suit and tie) as it was old timer night that night in BC for some reason.

The old time game was in Hamilton.  Here's the shot from the BC game week before Labour Day.

web-kelly.jpg

Just now, kelownabomberfan said:

Well now I may just have to start looking at flights....two WF's in two years, after decades of none,...can't pass up that opportunity.  Especially after how much fun we had last year!

Bought our tickets for the game weeks ago. Gonna cash in some new Avion points for flights next week. Can't ******* wait to make the trip. Going to be an outstanding weekend!!

3 minutes ago, Mr. Perfect said:

Buttholes in Saskatchewan are starting to pucker mighty tightly...

Chandler joey tribbiani dance GIF - Find on GIFER

1 minute ago, bustamente said:

Division is ours at it should be, now O'Shea can start as many Canadians as he wants in the next two games and hopefully Schoen can rest recover and be ready for the Grey Cup

Jackson in for Brady tomorrow?