Argos at Bombers GDT

Nolby

No issues with offence...per say

Special teams killing us...again

Defence...has no pressure...or contain as we have no rotational ends...at all...and at times use Walker so he gets no rest...and we have to put useless Bennet and Thomas out there...T.O rotates 7 quality guys ..fresh...and u see how active they are...we can't do that...Guys just can't go hard all game....if you can't see the difference in Dline effect and play u are blind...or just clueless to what u seeing

Why dress Hansen and not use him...and Jackson....enough already....

Again ...lack luster .. unprepared....wtf does our HC do to get this team engaged and ready??

And defensive tackling is horrendous...Houston...time to sit and not to wish injury on anyone but that's prob only way Osh would have made a change....maybe Jackson will get hurt too...

If anyone is not concerned with 2 phases of our game...and a HC who can't consistently have his team ready I just don't know what to say

7 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

I find it unbelievable that a game that means a lot of importance to the Bombers and the Argos are the ones seizing the opportunity.  I don't know what the hell is wrong with this team, but it is way too late in the season to not have these questions figured out.   Anyways, we'll see what the second half has.  

Roster...and coaching....and nobody worried about being benched....that's what's wrong

Just now, Booch said:

No issues with offence...per say

Special teams killing us...again

Defence...has no pressure...or contain as we have no rotational ends...at all...and at times use Walker so he gets no rest...and we have to put useless Bennet and Thomas out there...T.O rotates 7 quality guys ..fresh...and u see how active they are...we can't do that...Guys just can't go hard all game....if you can't see the difference in Dline effect and play u are blind...or just clueless to what u seeing

Why dress Hansen and not use him...and Jackson....enough already....

Again ...lack luster .. unprepared....wtf does our HC do to get this team engaged and ready??

And defensive tackling is horrendous...Houston...time to sit and not to wish injury on anyone but that's prob only way Osh would have made a change....maybe Jackson will get hurt too...

If anyone is not concerned with 2 phases of our game...and a HC who can't consistently have his team ready I just don't know what to say

Our red zone play call has been ass and some shakey pass pro but def got the game plan right. 

we need change to save our gc holes and it is not gonna happen.