Week 13 - Labour Day Classic, Bombers @ Riders

MOBomberFan

12 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

BC is a mess right now.  If Noel Thorpe didn't constantly play a defense (cover 0 behind poorly disguised blitz) that's the equivalent of a meaty turkey nicely cooked and waiting to be carved up they would have lost even with Fajardo stinking.

O'Shea's description of why Darby going on 6 game: "We made a move to get Parker on and we'll see how Alden factors in the rest of the season"

BC is a mess at 8-3? We lost to Ottawa. Are we a mess? Teams go through slumps & ups & downs in an 18 game schedule. Meanwhile, Adams keeps throwing 300 plus yards? Okie Dokie. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

6 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Man, outside of Dunigan I would ditch the whole CFL on TSN crew. There has to be better options out there. 

Stegall is as bad as anyone 

They should have cut him weeks ago. 

Stegall tries way too hard. Him fighting with Dunigan was bothering me a few weeks back..

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

Stegall tries way too hard. Him fighting with Dunigan was bothering me a few weeks back..

As bad as some think Jim Barker is, I happen to like him. He's still better than Davis Sanchez who is just smug & arrogant constantly. How refreshing that ******* hasn't been around for a few weeks. If anyone drags down the panel, it's Bierness. I notice a distinct change when Matthew Scianetti hosts as they're much more on topic. They really should be using LaPo a lot more, right? 

Just now, SpeedFlex27 said:

As bad as some think Jim Barker is, I happen to like him. He's still better than Davis Sanchez who is just smug & arrogant constantly. How refreshing that ******* hasn't been around for a few weeks. If anyone drags down the panel, it's Bierness. I notice a distinct change when Matthew Scianetti hosts as they're much more on topic. They really should be using LaPo a lot more, right? 

Agreed. Kate wants to talk about anything but football. Barker has some good insights.

3 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Half their wins vs Edmonton and Calgary.  Would be on a 4 out of 5 losing streak if Montreal had a competent coach.

Everybody plays the same teams in a 9 team league. We lost to Ottawa. We don't play the Argos in Toronto. Does that make our schedule any less difficult ot take awaay from our record if we win the GC because we had it easier than the Lions who were hammered at BMO Field? To me, your argument makes no sense. 

Just now, SpeedFlex27 said:

Everybody plays the same teams in a 9 team league. We lost to Ottawa. We don't play the Argos in Toronto. Does that make our schedule any less difficult ot take awaay from our record if we win the GC because we had it easier than the Lions who were hammered at BMO Field? To me, your argument makes no sense. 

Watching them from the game they played here on they are out-physicaled every single game.  Losing in the trenches badly including last night.  Lucky for them Thorpe is married to sending 2 backers most of the time and doesn't have the secondary to matchup.

There's no argument about schedule.  They've lost more games and should have 5 losses.  They are playing badly.  Adams piling up yards vs Montreal or when they are down 2-3 scores means jack.

24 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

BC is a mess right now.  If Noel Thorpe didn't constantly play a defense (cover 0 behind poorly disguised blitz) that's the equivalent of a meaty turkey nicely cooked and waiting to be carved up they would have lost even with Fajardo stinking.

O'Shea's description of why Darby going on 6 game: "We made a move to get Parker on and we'll see how Alden factors in the rest of the season"

More evidence Osh is trolling this board??? :)

7 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

**** this Riders columnist on OB is delusional.

My thoughts exactly...doofus

4 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Apparently KSB is “unstoppable” guys. 

No need to play - game over. Also Dolegala has a strong arm and is tall so a for sure superstar. 

KSB is a good player. Dolegala ******* sucks

Yup ..we screwed....cause apparently Dolegala makes good decisions lol

1 minute ago, Atomic said:

I fully expect someone from the Riders to put up a big performance today. It is the LDC after all. Just not sure they will score the team victory.

We have given up what..like 3 offensive touchdowns in our last 4...5 games?? I see riders maybe getting 1...and that's it and their defence won't hold us under 24...so a win it shall be

4 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Agreed. Kate wants to talk about anything but football. Barker has some good insights.

She's run her course as host & should be given the boot. We can only hope that they're grooming Scianetti. When we were losing 22-0 to the Elks & we saw the panel trying to be comedic with their "dumbfounded" looks that was just awful & (to me) unprofessional for a broadcast panel to be doing that. Just so amateurish & not funny at all. You know that's all Bierness & not the other guys. Just about that whole TSN broadcast crew from top to bottom has to be replaced. In studio & in the booth. Not everyone.... With the exception of Dunigan who should stay in studio to be replaced by LaPo, Dustin Nielsen & the other young guy doing pbp.