Leos at the Elks

That incomplete pass call on the fumble was nonsense. He clearly caught it...tried to transfer it and dropped it.

There has been come bizarre reffing this week. Especially some brazen non-calls

How did we give up 14 to the Elks last week ??

Edited by Deiter Fan

42 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Best be ready to play on Thursday.  BC is physical from the opening kickoff and even in this game through a 4th quarter vs an opponent clearly done.  Bombers will need an effort that we haven’t seen yet this season.

We certainly should be motivated. After all, according to Glenn Suitor this Lions D is the best defense of all time & we'll have have no chance.

2 hours ago, Eternal optimist said:

@TrueBlue4ever are you able to research this? I would also be curious to know and you are the man for weird statistics / CFL history.

Totally understandable if you can't...

I’ll see what I can dig up. I don’t recall a team getting two shut outs or being shut out twice in the same season. I would say fairly confidently that I wouldn’t imagine a team shutting out the same team twice in one season before. But I’ll do a dive into the history books and see what I can  find (bet I’ll find more info in the NFL history books). 

30 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

I will say that before the first shutout against Edmonton, BC had not registered a shutout since 1977, and Edmonton had not been shut out since 1976. And when the Bombers shut out BC in 2021, it was BC’s first time being shut out in over 50 years. So even one shut out a year seems pretty rare. 

Yeah, simply shutting out an opponent in the CFL is so rare because there are just so many ways to score. That and even when a game is clearly in hand, usually the team up a bunch lets their foot off the gas, allowing for some sympathy points.

BC defence is good... By it they also been injury free all yr...only team that lucky...we shall see how season goes but they have weaknesses like others

If we play basically even close to what we generally do...we should have no issues there...their offence even with the VAJ is all or nothing...and with Evans be more nothing..dude is fragile and we are in his head from 2 seasons of pummelings...

We are sneakily getting healthy...had a few good servings of humble pie...and fresh off a reflective bye...I think we right where we wanna be...media and some fans of opposition have written us off...that's perfect in my opinion