Leos at the Elks

3 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

So is the next step to have a magic elf wave a wand and turn Corny into a real QB?

Thing with Corney...his confidence is so shook now, basically from his OC giving him zero outlets, for the most part, and no help whatsoever....Sure he needs to hit them when they actually there...which is hit and miss so far, but he can make all the throws, and we know he can use his legs...but they have him so all over the map they may have effectively just ruined him this yr

At worst he would be the ultimate Short yardage and come in a few snaps to mix things up kinda guy.....but what a mess there, and almost looks like some guys now are right checked out...and who's to blame them

It also looked like some Riders have gone to the front desk and are starting some checking out too

22 hours ago, Booch said:

Thing with Corney...his confidence is so shook now, basically from his OC giving him zero outlets, for the most part, and no help whatsoever....Sure he needs to hit them when they actually there...which is hit and miss so far, but he can make all the throws, and we know he can use his legs...but they have him so all over the map they may have effectively just ruined him this yr

I heard somewhere he's an athletic 6'5...

2 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Nah, he just suffers from "im the smartest man in the room, and no one can tell me different" syndrome.

I think he suffers from Inheriting Reilly and the Eskimo's at the perfect time...riding that to a cup that he basically had no hand in building....then the wise minds of the Riders...who are clueless figured he was all that and the top dawg....and well we have seen what he has done since then...absolutely nothing other than putting 2 teams into the same dumpster basically....Sask is still trying to crawl out of the stench he left there

21 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Nah, he just suffers from "im the smartest man in the room, and no one can tell me different" syndrome.

watched a press conference with him after this coach change.

He appears to be very sure that none of the elks mess has anything to do with anything he's done, or not done, while he runs (ruins) every aspect of the team.

the guy has a lot of brass.

Edited by Mark F