Game Day Thread - Lions @ Bombers. Week 3

JCon

48 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼 
Hope Oliveira is good to go. They have other options though if Oliveira is not playing. 

Out: RB Oliveira, WR Agudosi
In: WR Murphy (backup), RB McRae (backup)

We go 3-Canadian receivers with Orange as the 3rd (backed up by Murphy, McRae get some touches as a RB or SB too).
Not the best but it's a lot better than taking Fox out and weaken the middle of our DLine. 

That would leave Augustine in during pass pro, would leave us only schmekel and Bennett for back up dl though. 

In today's game, the key to a Blue Bomber victory is a strong, impenetrable defensive line. It will act as an unyielding wall, stopping the Lion's advances and protecting the goal. With this solid formation, our defensive line will disrupt the opposing team's strategies, instilling confidence, and allowing the rest of the team to focus on scoring points. A defensive line sets the foundation for success, controlling the game and securing a triumphant outcome.

9 minutes ago, Pepper_Brooks said:

In today's game, the key to a Blue Bomber victory is a strong, impenetrable defensive line. It will act as an unyielding wall, stopping the Lion's advances and protecting the goal. With this solid formation, our defensive line will disrupt the opposing team's strategies, instilling confidence, and allowing the rest of the team to focus on scoring points. A defensive line sets the foundation for success, controlling the game and securing a triumphant outcome.

Our team's gud. Win

21 minutes ago, Pepper_Brooks said:

Just weird ******* post after weird ******* post........

38 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

Can’t make it to the game today! Had a class that actually ended up getting cancelled last second (oh well) but gave my tickets to my grandma and her boy friend to go to her first game at the new stadium! I’m about to poor a rye and coke and bbq some steak instead! Win-win!

That sly ol' gal lol

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

TSN and milt cheering for  the Lions. 

TSN is dumb 

Part of it is trying to pump up the growing market which I get. Part of it is trying to build up a match up to the juggernaut which I also get. Boy we sure didn’t get that on our way up though.