3 stars plus hh

wbbfan

1 Bailey. Go to guy tnite did every thing. Dalton and demski were good but Bailey with maybe his best game here. 

2 Lawrence and Parker. Great plays and big plays. Finding lots of solutions to the gaps in the secondary. 

3 brown. 2 tds to the wrong team but bounced back really well each time

hh grants big return game 

block of the game not a block but Dobson getting down on kick cover and making a shoe string tackle 

crunch ba making rhymes cry 

1. Dru Brown, 303 yds, out passed the veteran Vernon. Regardless, in my opinion, the ints, but damn good start for the second string that has never started a game professionally before. Fine recovery in the second half. Lesser men would have been crushed. 

2. Bailey, Browns go to guy. 

3. Grant, on special teams and O. 

HH, the man known as Mr. Jefferson. Two knock downs. 

crunch of the game, yup, Alexander on Rhymes. 

Edited by Rod Black

1 minute ago, BBlink said:

DBs were pretty darn good tonight I'd say. They tried going after Lawrence a lot and he made his share of plays. Not bad for his first game with us

and I will fight to the death that the PI they reviewed was complete horseshit. 

Ball so underthrown the receiver has to go back through the DB to even be in the same area code, but uh oh, naughty DB, that's interference. Complete horseshit even if technically it's contact on a receiver. uncatchable ball. 

31 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

What a puss. Hopefully he is looking for BA every time from here on out. Nice to have a guy like that back in the middle of the D. Felt like the Bombers D stepped up the physicality a lot in the 2nd half. Get some bodies back and they can go back to grinding teams down over the course of a game. 

3 minutes ago, BBlink said:

Also have to give credit to Dru Brown. If he has our full offense (o line, Brady) for a full game then we probably win.

He was far from perfect, obviously. But watching film and making throws when the bullets are flying is a huge difference. He only gets better with playing time.

His throw on the runs while looking off a defender is what caught my attention.

42 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

1 Bailey. Go to guy tnite did every thing. Dalton and demski were good but Bailey with maybe his best game here. 

2 Lawrence and Parker. Great plays and big plays. Finding lots of solutions to the gaps in the secondary. 

3 brown. 2 tds to the wrong team but bounced back really well each time

hh grants big return game 

block of the game not a block but Dobson getting down on kick cover and making a shoe string tackle 

Yup some love for Grant tonight for sure.

1. Parker - only guy who could tackle. 7 in total and most were because he made a great play 

2. Lawrence - made some plays 

3. Brown . Over 300 yards and 3 tds with a make shift oline and your starting RB basically playing 1 quarter 

HH - Bailey.

Honorable mention to Grant.  

HHH to all the Bomber fans in BC tonight. Looked like several hundred If not thousands 

Edited by Goalie

32 minutes ago, Booch said:

They were...and u didnt hear Rose name mentioned at all...totally locked down his guy

I don't think I saw Holm at all this game either. Not sure if that's a case of he done good or they just never looked his way or what. Darby I didn't see either. Parker was making plays and Lawrence for a guy in his first game and being in a positon they were going after I thought held his own. Really curious to see what the D looks like in it's final form. There's some pieces now. 

Brown looks to be the future

Bailey all heart and great post-game interview

BA doing everything he can to live in receivers heads rent-free

HH to the coaching staff for:

(1) Using the game as an opportunity to figure out Legghio's range and

(2) Realizing that the game is meaningless to us, and thus not allowing teams to see our onsids kick play before playoffs

6 hours ago, 17to85 said:

I don't think I saw Holm at all this game either. Not sure if that's a case of he done good or they just never looked his way or what. Darby I didn't see either. Parker was making plays and Lawrence for a guy in his first game and being in a positon they were going after I thought held his own. Really curious to see what the D looks like in it's final form. There's some pieces now. 

He got hurt...left game to return in civies

Brown with really only the first INT as a bad decision. The second one Demski was open, but I wonder if he saw the other DB to the right out of the corner of his eye and tried to throw it tighter then it needed to be.

If special teams are even half competent we win that game easily. And that is shocking.

Edited by Super Duper Negatron

46 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

Brown looks to be the future

Bailey all heart and great post-game interview

BA doing everything he can to live in receivers heads rent-free

HH to the coaching staff for:

(1) Using the game as an opportunity to figure out Legghio's range and

(2) Realizing that the game is meaningless to us, and thus not allowing teams to see our onsids kick play before playoffs

There's an interesting point I hadn't considered.

(still a garbage kick by Leggs to take the penalty).

7 hours ago, 17to85 said:

I think I read Holm got injured. It looked like they had Hallett in a lot in the final quarter or so and I wonder if they moved BA to halfback and Hallett to safety

16 minutes ago, kschach said:

I think I read Holm got injured. It looked like they had Hallett in a lot in the final quarter or so and I wonder if they moved BA to halfback and Hallett to safety

Nice that tsn mentions these things. Of course they never once mentioned Nichols wasn't playing the game either so maybe it's expecting too much for suitor to glance at a depth chart before a game. And when the sideline guy might as well be part of the BC cheerleaders squad this is what you get. TSN needs to get more professional in their broadcasts.

2 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Nice that tsn mentions these things. Of course they never once mentioned Nichols wasn't playing the game either so maybe it's expecting too much for suitor to glance at a depth chart before a game. And when the sideline guy might as well be part of the BC cheerleaders squad this is what you get. TSN needs to get more professional in their broadcasts.

Didn't you know we only had 4 starters out and otherwise it was the same team

9 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Holm had 2 tackles early on, before he left the game 

Gotta say I'm really impressed with the mood around here today. Agreed that we should have won this game, even with as many back up's as there were. Brown didn't look TERRIBLE all things considered, and had some teachable moments. Not concerned about Liegghio at all. 

As others have said, we SHOULD pump whoever in the WF....