Week 13 - Non-Champ Edition

JCon

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Man oh man... Is Edm really that bad? And what does it say about us that we barely got by them? Stuff like that keeps me up... 

A lot of it has to do with the shape of the football. It ain't round so sometimes the bounces can go either way. Teams have good days & bad days. The Elks good days are still worse than our bad days so a game may be closer than we'd like it to be. Is my analogy making sense or should I just quit while I'm ahead. 😉

57 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I watched both games,   it's unfortunate that Ottawa doesn't have a half decent offense because the defense isn't all that bad.    

Edmonton has the worst secondary in the league... how many 20 - 40 yard passes did Masoli throw to guys who were wide open tonight?    

I've never felt Aaron Grymes is as good as his reputation seems to be. 

7 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

The best part was Suitor talking about how had Grymes made that interception against us how it may of changed the end result of that game.  The very next play Hamilton drops a bomb with Grymes completely out of position :)

11 hours ago, Noeller said:

Man oh man... Is Edm really that bad? And what does it say about us that we barely got by them? Stuff like that keeps me up... 

93-41 over 3 games with none of those games ending closer than 10 points.

Not barely.

7 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Hasn't been as good since he came back from NFL.

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

The best part was Suitor talking about how had Grymes made that interception against us how it may of changed the end result of that game.  The very next play Hamilton drops a bomb with Grymes completely out of position :)

What I loved was that Suitor said, at least three times, that there were 8 minutes left when Grymes dropped the ball. There was actually 11:23 when he dropped it, but it makes it sound like Edm was closer to winning if there were 8. He also said that Edm was close to beating us twice. Not sure how he figures that?? 🤷‍♂️

40 minutes ago, Karl Havoc said:

What I loved was that Suitor said, at least three times, that there were 8 minutes left when Grymes dropped the ball. There was actually 11:23 when he dropped it, but it makes it sound like Edm was closer to winning if there were 8. He also said that Edm was close to beating us twice. Not sure how he figures that?? 🤷‍♂️

He also completely disregarded the fact that Alford dropped a sure fire pick 6 on our side in that game as well. 

12 hours ago, 17to85 said:

gave away the franchise qb, playoffs all but gone, that's a team that is mentally checked out compared to a couple weeks ago. 

Staring down the barrell of 3 games in 6 days as well. 

Edited by Geebrr
Holy F it is 3 games in 6 days

1 hour ago, Karl Havoc said:

Suitor has a rich fantasy life. He needed it to survive living in Regina for half the year.