Bombers Signings

Noeller

2 minutes ago, Dr Zaius said:

Bombers host their first West Division Final at IGF this year.

Book it.

I'd settle for the Bombers playing any games at IGF this year...ha ha. Start with that, and we'll go from there... I'm mildly more optimistic today than I was yesterday with Roussin saying that the plan is for anyone who wants the vaccine to be able to get it by September. This a day after Atwal said they don't think they can get more than 70% of the population inoculated within the calendar year...

22 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I'd settle for the Bombers playing any games at IGF this year...ha ha. Start with that, and we'll go from there... I'm mildly more optimistic today than I was yesterday with Roussin saying that the plan is for anyone who wants the vaccine to be able to get it by September. This a day after Atwal said they don't think they can get more than 70% of the population inoculated within the calendar year...

f**** that. Western final at IGF. @Dr Zaius drinks the tears of whoever we beat sprinkled in with 13 beers en route to back to back championships over the Ticats. Everyone predicts the Ticats seek revenge but the good guys take care of business again ushering in questions about Steinhauer in the hammer.

I saw it in my crystal ball 

Edited by Dr Zaius

4 hours ago, CodyT said:

Just curious what are we giving ZC? I imagine it's pretty close... while id say ZC is the superior qb at this point in there careers id also argue that he's still quite injury prone.

Fajardo is no superstar but id take him over Nichols, maybe even over Collaros next year if Fajardo can repeat his success.

All the hate for the riders I get it, but you know. Don't want us to be eating crow at the end of next year.

Side note, nice to see our guys getting locked up but wow am I worried that there will even be a season. Also frustrated because I feel our best chance to repeat would have been 2020

Fajardo is nowhere close to as talented as collaros or Nichols for that matter. Yeah the head injuries are an issue for collaros, but there is no comparison between he and fajardo. 

Mark my words, fajardo is going to get figured out hard and cause Jason Maas to have a pile of meltdowns as a result.

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

Fajardo is nowhere close to as talented as collaros or Nichols for that matter. Yeah the head injuries are an issue for collaros, but there is no comparison between he and fajardo. 

Mark my words, fajardo is going to get figured out hard and cause Jason Maas to have a pile of meltdowns as a result.

Nothing like a Mass meltdown and boy oh boy do I enjoy them.

5 hours ago, CodyT said:

Just curious what are we giving ZC? I imagine it's pretty close... while id say ZC is the superior qb at this point in there careers id also argue that he's still quite injury prone.

Fajardo is no superstar but id take him over Nichols, maybe even over Collaros next year if Fajardo can repeat his success.

All the hate for the riders I get it, but you know. Don't want us to be eating crow at the end of next year.

Side note, nice to see our guys getting locked up but wow am I worried that there will even be a season. Also frustrated because I feel our best chance to repeat would have been 2020

Zach is due to make 450 grand plus up to 50 grand more in playing time bonuses.

We should be hearing soon that he restructured his contract as he is due an off-season bonus.

8 minutes ago, WinnipegGordo said:

Zach is due to make 450 grand plus up to 50 grand more in playing time bonuses.

We should be hearing soon that he restructured his contract as he is due an off-season bonus.

he also has a Grey Cup ring on his finger..and over 5 years of solid starter experience...not a average one yr wonder pedigree

It’s great to say that with all the anxiety we faced when they were talking Collaros trade all melted away in 4 games in ‘19.

And now we say hooray for our Blue Bomber QB and we say it with happiness because he is now part of our fabric. Solid signing.

And soon we’ll acknowledge the signing of Andrew and be covered from A to Z.

Guys are stepping up for a haircut....has to happen to make this season work (hopefully there is one)....Walters is working these contracts befitting of the time....One year contracts that can be renegotiated in a better time is the way to go....Everyone in the league is going to have to pull together and even then it's going to be touch and go...I expect Andrew to be next and I don't see a problem...He's the guy that makes this club go and you can never part with the heart...Go Kyle