Covid-19

JCon

1 hour ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Funny, you are all about keeping the 1% accountable and for the lower and middle class to take back power... and that the Powers that be are robbing the rest of the classes of wealth and so on... yet- this stunt in Michigan has Koch foundation all over it.

I have to admit I had to look up Koch Foundation as I didn't know who they were. A charitable foundation. I don't get it. Is there something bad about them?

1 hour ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Funny, you are all about keeping the 1% accountable and for the lower and middle class to take back power... and that the Powers that be are robbing the rest of the classes of wealth and so on... yet- this stunt in Michigan has Koch foundation all over it.

So what is so sinister about people wanting to go back to work to provide for their families and save their jobs and businesses? They're not in the high risk group.

7 minutes ago, J5V said:

So what is so sinister about people wanting to go back to work to provide for their families and save their jobs and businesses? They're not in the high risk group.

what is sinister is the campaign and the origins of it are not the will of the people... they are being manipulated by those that have no interest in the lives at stake, only in their hedge fund portfolios...

As a further proof of Trump's stupidity, if we needed any, is that the 200-person advisory committee that Trump is setting up is meant to be a rubber-stamp for his actions as well as a public image ploy, many of those who he had named as being on there, were totally unaware of it. but Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump are. All is well.

38 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Jason Kenney, seemingly following Trump's lead, has been bashing Dr. Tam (and Health Canada, in general) and saying that they want to bring in meds like Hydroxychloroquine, regardless of what Health Canada says about it. Truly terrifying...

46 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

what is sinister is the campaign and the origins of it are not the will of the people... they are being manipulated by those that have no interest in the lives at stake, only in their hedge fund portfolios...

Understood. You've opened my eyes to what may be happening behind the scenes. I don't have a lot of knowledge of U.S. politics (or any politics for that matter). Politicians are not my favorite people.

I sincerely thought this was a grass roots protest from regular folks wanting to go back to work.

6 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Jason Kenney, seemingly following Trump's lead, has been bashing Dr. Tam (and Health Canada, in general) and saying that they want to bring in meds like Hydroxychloroquine, regardless of what Health Canada says about it. Truly terrifying...

When you elect a clown, you get the circus. 

7 minutes ago, Noeller said:

You gotta find someone to blame when your administration is flubbling its response to a crisis- that's a page from the Trump playbook.

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Without the federal boogey man people are unhappy with him so back to playing the only card he has. 

Are we all back to workyetjason you fat assed greedy evil prick

1 hour ago, J5V said:

Understood. You've opened my eyes to what may be happening behind the scenes. I don't have a lot of knowledge of U.S. politics (or any politics for that matter). Politicians are not my favorite people.

I sincerely thought this was a grass roots protest from regular folks wanting to go back to work.

Most of those people protesting thought so too. Don't feel bad, it takes extreme scrutiny to see though astroturf campaigns nowadays