Roster Moves - September 17

voodoochylde

OL Joel Reinders is just released by the Argos. Maybe we should pickup him up, we need warm bodies on the OL.

He's had a bad injury history but I would jump on that one - he would be an instant upgrade

I don't know about THAT, but he'd certainly be worth bringing in.

I like the part where you posted just in time to keep Iso from having a sweep of posts in 'new content'!

The Reinders family is loaded - they run the giant engineering firm "Maple Reinders".  I know a guy here in Kelowna who works for them, who told me that Joel's dad is one of the main guys there.  Maybe he'll just settle for a desk job working for dad in Toronto paying him three times what he'd make as an OL in the CFL.

http://www.maple.ca/

OL Joel Reinders is just released by the Argos. Maybe we should pickup him up, we need warm bodies on the OL.

He's had a bad injury history but I would jump on that one - he would be an instant upgrade

Injury history? Weekly paper cuts to stay on the injured list, sometimes really deep ones to go on the 9 game?

For team in this current state a guy like Reinders you have to call and attempt to bring.

It's not often NI linemen get cut loose in season .. especially one with the background Reinders has .. definitely worth a look.

They did cut him to sign Tyler Holmes that's a huge upgrade for them!!  I would like to bring Reinders in if possible.

I gotta say, Reinders does intrigue me. Although I would feel a hell of a lot better picking up guys like Reinders if we had Bob Wylie, rather than PD!

I like the looks of the two new American Tackles. Project players for the NFL are the ones we usually get, so that doesn't bother me at all.