World Politics

Wanna-B-Fanboy

2 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Anyone who ever thought thus ended well for prigozhin was a fool. 

I am at a loss as to why Prigozhin backed off and why he could think that Putin would not kill him. Putin's history is absolute proof that he has no compunction whatever about killing off any real, potential or suspected opposition.

43 minutes ago, Tracker said:

I am at a loss as to why Prigozhin backed off and why he could think that Putin would not kill him. Putin's history is absolute proof that he has no compunction whatever about killing off any real, potential or suspected opposition.

Perhaps because he has his own army? 

I exchanged emails with a friend in Poland and asked what they thought would be happening in Russia and this bizarre rebellion. They went on that it didn’t matter what anyone does to Putin, he is a serial killer and will eliminate anyone and everyone that gets in his way. Putin should never be trusted and must be eliminated. 
this isn’t stuff we in North America didn’t know. The Europeans live so close to this guy and perhaps see on a more regular basis and with greater frequency the pronounced evil that is Putin. 

29 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Few dictators in the last few hundred years has died in their beds at a ripe old age. Most have reaped what they sowed.

Yes, but each week you post a new "downfall of Putin" stuff and he's still here. 

I thought he had MS? Parkinson's? Dementia? I thought his generals are turning on him? The oligarchs are turning on him? 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9527vjgp3uss6u0sth0j

It's hard to sift through all the misinformation out there, especially on social media.

I do, however, think it's fair to say the complexion of things in Russia has changed pretty significantly since Putin chose to invade Ukraine last February. How that plays out remains to be seen but I can't imagine it's going to end well for the current president or his beleaguered country.

14 hours ago, blue_gold_84 said:

It's hard to sift through all the misinformation out there, especially on social media.

I do, however, think it's fair to say the complexion of things in Russia has changed pretty significantly since Putin chose to invade Ukraine last February. How that plays out remains to be seen but I can't imagine it's going to end well for the current president or his beleaguered country.

You would think but looking at ghouls like Trump and his family where they continue to wreak havoc and grift away, I dunno it's hard to keep faith in the adage no one is above the law. 

2 hours ago, Tracker said:

Vice President of Loco Bank fell out the window from 11th floor in Moscow on 24.06. She was 28

Vice President of Loco Bank fell out the window from 11. floor in Moscow on 24.06. She was 28

They really have an issue with window safety amongst the elite in Russia. They really need to look into their building codes over there.

On 2023-06-27 at 6:30 PM, JCon said:

Yes, but each week you post a new "downfall of Putin" stuff and he's still here. 

I thought he had MS? Parkinson's? Dementia? I thought his generals are turning on him? The oligarchs are turning on him? 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9527vjgp3uss6u0sth0j

Putin is a plague on this world. He may not get what he deserves but if anyone deserves a rope in The Hague it is him. Many of his comrades as well. 

On 2023-06-28 at 9:07 AM, HardCoreBlue said:

You would think but looking at ghouls like Trump and his family where they continue to wreak havoc and grift away, I dunno it's hard to keep faith in the adage no one is above the law. 

Anyone who actually believes that is a fool. It's been disproven time and time again.

Meanwhile in russia cleansing in progress

Left general dimitry pavlov commander of the western front, sentenced and shot when the germans attacked the soviet union because stalin needed scape goats for disaster of loosing 290k soldiers at the first days of ww2, right sergei surowkin, just arrested

Left general dimitry pavlov commander of the western front, sentenced and shot when the germans attacked the soviet union because stalin needed scape goats for disaster of loosing 290k soldiers at the first days of ww2, right sergei surowkin, just arrested