World Politics

Wanna-B-Fanboy

HERE WE GO!

It appears that the anticipated Russian civil war has begun between Prighozin's mercenary army and forces loyal (for now) to Putin. Army vehicles are rolling into Moscow and heavy fighting is reported between the two sides on the main highway into Moscow some 80 km away.

Edited by Tracker

2 hours ago, Tracker said:

HERE WE GO!

It appears that the anticipated Russian civil war has begun between Prighozin's mercenary army and forces loyal (for now) to Putin. Army vehicles are rolling into Moscow and heavy fighting is reported between the two sides on the main highway into Moscow some 80 km away.

When you heard Wagner is starting a civil war against the Russian MOD

Wtf are they doing over there?

PMC Wagner captured the headquarters of the Southern Military District in Rostov( Russia) , the building of the Ministry of Internal Affairs. The FSB and the administration of Rostov were also taken. In short, the city was taken. They are preparing to strike in Voronezh

18 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Now the war is being brought to the Russians. Now, they can experience what Putin did to the Ukrainians. 

It will probably come down to who the Russian military chooses to support, but they are not  all of one mind. Different generals could support different sides or remain neutral until they see who will win\

i

11 hours ago, Tracker said:

It will probably come down to who the Russian military chooses to support, but they are not  all of one mind. Different generals could support different sides or remain neutral until they see who will win\i

Looks like many RAF units changing teams

Not a coup. But a “March for justice” 

https://twitter.com/sunlorrie/status/1672636365786304513?s=61&t=_stQ2xKaj3IiEFd7rNK7jg

I have committed to attending MBB-bn (broadcasting network) for the latest news and updates on the historic events unrolling in Russia.
Thanks Tracker for taking up the role of Wolf Blitzer as you solidify the impact of MBB. 

over to you Wolf. 

bizarre.  these crazies with nuclear weapons.

looking at who has nuclear weapons, I wonder why nuclear war has not happened.

pakistan, n. korea, israel, india, russia.  America under Trump. ( nixon proposed using them in vietnam)

maybe soon iran, saudi arabia.

Edited by Mark F

24 minutes ago, JCon said:

They quit and are heading back to the front. 

😄

I wonder what it cost Putin? 

Probably didn't cost Putin anything but some top General's and the Defense minister might wanna stay away from elevator shafts, high rise windows, and if Putin offers you tea decline.