Hamilton @ BC GDT

Zontar

42 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Realistically we should be cheering for Hamilton but BC is so bad they just piss me off.

Grab your nuts

Technically, we actually want BC to win, as we are more likely to lose out to Hamilton on a potential crossover (if HAM fell to 3rd in the East, they would be the team we'd have to be better than to crossover), whereas BC would practically have to win out to catch us now, especially since we have the season series over them.

10 hours ago, Goalie said:

Half to 3/4 of the Sacks BC gives up is because Reilly holds on to the ball 2 long. 

Chungh looking disinterested tho. 

I gotta somewhat agree with you on this one. With the line they currently have Reilly needs to talk with Cavillo about release plus now and then move the pocket not just straight back every time.

That game was not played in BC..it was played ineptitude. 10 games into the season and it looks like nobody knows what they’re supposed to do. That’s on Claybrooks mostly, but the co-ordinators must also share the blame. 

7 more sacks against. That’s pathetic. 

Only Burnham is a true receiver, although we’ll never reilly know, what with no protection for Really.

The defence seems to know how to play, but they’re getting no help.

Its a sad sight to see Reilly mentally defeated like he’s shown. I bet shopping for new hats doesn’t even lift his spirits.

Hervey, this disaster is on you.