Jerks vs. Larks

johnzo

2 minutes ago, AKAChip said:

What exactly is the downside to waiting out the rain? Coming back to IGF at midnight to watch the second half of the Edmonton game was an absolute blast. What is the league afraid of?

Also don't get the lightning stuff.  Unless it's right over top of the stadium there's not really any danger.  Guess really concerned about liability.

2 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

I understand why they don't want delays, but forcing the score to final like that is just silly in my opinion.

Anyone know if this rule applies to the playoffs / Grey Cup? Now THAT would be bush league.

I don't think lightning is an issue at the end of November. Maybe a blizzard.

6 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

what a crock of ****. Every team should get to count a 3 quarter game. we are now 7-1. 

Not going to get into this too much right now. BUT no one here is happy about this, I want to play the game.  If we lose we lose. This is bullshit. This league is going to **** in a hurry.  How am I supposed to enjoy this as a fan. We won, kinda…..    #nothappy

Do you guys want this win? For the rest of the season there is a asterisk on our record, its ruined. What if it comes down to the wire for 1st or 2nd or 3rd place or whatever. How can I enjoy our 4th win in row. its tainted. Ambrosie needs to go, and soon.  I'm pissed off

2 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

should have been ruled out a draw 

Can't do that.  Add the time etc. on to the next game when we play them.  OR just wait and heaven forbid TSN doesn't have it on tv, which is likely the real issue.  I sat and drank beer for a long time in Regina while we had a delay this year, no one called that game

Edited by Ripper