Regular Season Bomber News

Mr Dee

3 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Because it was too helpful?

That's annoying of them.

Why is AM not on the Bombers PR from the website? 

it will be updated after they announced the transaction. maybe tomorrow.

what team needs a DE? 😅

Edited by M.O.A.B.

29 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

So, if they've released Santiago, does that mean Augustine is flying solo - no backup? This seems like a risky move to me, RBs get hurt all the time.

We will see tomorrow. Only Flanders makes sense to bring in since he knows the O. Maybe Rose III too, the guy from TC.

Other than that, any guy the Bombers  bring in will not be on the lineup on BB since they only have 2 days of practice. 

Edited by M.O.A.B.

12 hours ago, Eternal optimist said:

So, if they've released Santiago, does that mean Augustine is flying solo - no backup? This seems like a risky move to me, RBs get hurt all the time.

They did this last game too though (no backup RB) even with Santiago available. Obviously Harris will be back for our next game so I guess they aren't too worried. I don't know what they do if Augustine gets injured in the first series of the Banjo Bowl though.

Just now, Blue_Dragoon said:

They did this last game too though (no backup RB) even with Santiago available. Obviously Harris will be back for our next game so I guess they aren't too worried. I don't know what they do if Augustine gets injured in the first series of the Banjo Bowl though.

Santiago was hurt the last practice day. So he was not available. 

Just now, Blue_Dragoon said:

Santiago was hurt on Friday, so he wasn't available. 

4 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Looks like Nichols will be out for the rest of the season. ☹️

I feared as much. I guess the rest of the season will tell whether we attempt to go forward with Streveler next year or have to start from scratch in the off season. Either way I wouldn't bring Nichols back unless at a big discount to be a backup. I love the guy, but I think he's done.

Also, thanks for explaining the situation with Santiago. I was not aware.

On the bright side, that would be free-up more cap space... would be wise to surround Streveler with more weapons...

Although I doubt it will happen, and also if Lapo will utilize them. 

Oh boy.

Are the Bombers cursed? Maybe...

Edited by M.O.A.B.

1 minute ago, Geebrr said:

Friesen tried to sabotage the Harris PC by putting Nichols on the spot about his injury and was shut down.

This is just his new avenue to attention  

So you're saying... Friesen works for the Bombers now? 😂

Edited by M.O.A.B.

7 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Also, he has already been put on the shelf until possibly game 16. So, some real strong reporting here. 

Well I would hardly call it reporting because we all know it's just Friesen raking the muck because he is perpetually POed about his lack of access to info. However, Nichols 6 game would expire after game 15 but initial reports were he may be back sooner than that..

Edited by gcn11