Season Finale At Edmonton

USABomberfan

1 hour ago, Mr Dee said:

Now do we see Nelson on kick returns?

Hey KBF, you getting your wish..

That would be cool if we had an offense that fielded both Nelson and Flanders at the same time...I would definitely point at the TV and go "HA HA"

Tait;

"The Bombers are also expected to activate Geoff Gray from the one-game injured list, enabling the 2017 first-round draft pick and Manitoba Bisons product to make his CFL debut.

“(We’ll) get him in the game… I don’t know how many snaps that’s going to be,” O’Shea said. “He’s only been here a couple of weeks. He’s a very sharp guy and certainly will know some stuff, but there’s a group of five guys playing O-line and you do need that kind of continuity. He’ll get some snaps, but how it looks or how many it adds up to I’m not sure yet.”

Nelson, meanwhile, could add a spark to the kick-return game. 

“You see his athletic skill set and you would like to see what that looks like on the field as a returner and in other spots, too – he’s not going to be limited to that role,” said O’Shea. “We’re going to have him playing as many special teams as we can, we’ll see if he can get in on offence and show what he can do. 

https://www.bluebombers.com/2018/11/01/48-hour-primer-wpg-edm-3/

7 hours ago, trueBlue83 said:

Dressler, let him pick up a catch to keep his consecutive receptions streak going, and get him outta there!

Dressler's consecutive receptions streak will be fine even if he doesn't play, it's survived lots of missed games so far.

WD7 is gonna be huge for us in the playoffs.  Guy is a threat everywhere on the field, even between the tackles.  He's 100% veteran pro, he's not gonna rust up if he takes a game off.  Let him take a veteran week this week.

I'd sit Harris too unless he's got a cash bonus riding on the rushing title -- if he does, then get him his eight yards and chain him to his bike. He's done so much for the team, don't mind seeing the team give him a little back.  Or, better yet, sit him and pay the bonus anyway.

Adams too, sit that guy down.  We've got Lankford, let him run wind sprints on the boundary all game.  No way we win any playoff games without both Dressler and Adams healthy.

Edited by johnzo

Bomber roster (https://www.bluebombers.com/roster/) is lagging the reports I've seen that have Spooner moved to active, Chungh put on an injured list, and Gray set to play Saturday.

I wonder what combination of Couture, Spooner, and Gray lines up for us on Saturday? Guessing that Couture takes Chungh's spot, Gray is the sixth man, and Spooner the odd guy out?  We normally only game-roster 6 OLs.

Edited by johnzo

24 minutes ago, johnzo said:

Bomber roster (https://www.bluebombers.com/roster/) is lagging the reports I've seen that have Spooner moved to active, Chungh put on an injured list, and Gray set to play Saturday.

I wonder what combination of Couture, Spooner, and Gray lines up for us on Saturday? Guessing that Couture takes Chungh's spot, Gray is the sixth man, and Spooner the odd guy out?  We normally only game-roster 6 OLs.

It was Speller they moved to the A.R. not Spooner, he's either overtaken Spooner on the depth chart or they're taking a more in depth look at him before deciding whether to renew his contract or dump him.

Tomorrow's roster vs @EdmontonEsks. #ForTheW pic.twitter.com/8hVtQevrtW

— WPG Blue Bombers (@Wpg_BlueBombers) November 2, 2018

Hmmm, not sure why the Tweet isn't showing up. 

In:

Lankford, Nelson, Humes, Speller, and GRAY

Out:

Adams, Wilson, Alexander Conteh and Chungh

Also out: 

Strutting. 

Edited by JCon

14 hours ago, Eternal optimist said:

I just want to see more of Simonise personally.

35 minutes ago, Tracker said:

I believe that he's still single, so you may be in luck. He may be on Tinder.

Are these posts a regular thing around here...... it's just that this is the first I have seen anything like this on here.... so I thought I woke up in Regina....

Edited by NorthernSkunk
Posted for Jcon

57 minutes ago, Tracker said:

I believe that he's still single, so you may be in luck. He may be on Tinder.

If you try a google search you’ll see that he has a sister by the name of Mary Simonise. She spends her winters in Aspen and is quite the philanthropist. They come from a successful family that made luggage using the name as the brand. 

https://www.samsonite.ca/shop-by-brand/samsonite/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIpqO4-Ii23gIVhf5kCh2gtwmREAMYASAAEgKAUfD_BwE

Edited by Rod Black