Lions @ Riders

USABomberfan

2 hours ago, Saints4Life said:

Saying that hit on Collaros wasn’t vicious shows that your level of football knowledge is like little to nil. 

Your too funny..your high school ball career..if that has served you well..he led with his shoulder if you watch the hit...tho he did aim high which is trying to be eliminated but have seen far worse than that.. even fat arsed Evan's on Reilly was worse..hit high..then tried to with all his fatness drive him through the turf..

And game 16 or 17 in a season.. against a team for 3rd time you hardly need any "prep"..if you dont know their tendancies and basic package by then you have a sad coaching staff and advanced scouting team...and show a article on the elation of the schedule?

3 hours ago, Ripper said:

His mouth was bleeding. I don't think he has a concussion. He chewed Proux out the whole commercial break. Willis in true classy fashion egged the fans on with bring it on arm motions, I'm surprised the Lions bench didn't get pelted with beer cans. Collaros stayed in to finish the drive for the td and then didn't return. He didn't look very woozy to me, more mad than anything.  Guess we will see what comes of it.  As far as the hit not being viscous, well come on man I know you played ball. That was a head shot plain and simple.

The fact that his head bounced off the ground.. he layed there for a moment.. then struggled to get up..had to take a knee...twice...doesnt tell you he got his bell rang and was a bit woozy than I dont know what you were looking at.

At he chewed out the ref..so?...he has always been a whiney turd his whole career and even does it with the media being a petulant ****** when he doesnt like the convo..

44 minutes ago, Booch said:

Your too funny..your high school ball career..if that has served you well..he led with his shoulder if you watch the hit...tho he did aim high which is trying to be eliminated but have seen far worse than that.. even fat arsed Evan's on Reilly was worse..hit high..then tried to with all his fatness drive him through the turf..

And game 16 or 17 in a season.. against a team for 3rd time you hardly need any "prep"..if you dont know their tendancies and basic package by then you have a sad coaching staff and advanced scouting team...and show a article on the elation of the schedule?

Darren Cameron & Darrin Bauming were gloating about the schedule when it first came out last December, & rightfully so.   Anyone with any shred of football knowledge knows short weeks are a disadvantage.  

And your assertion that teams don’t need time to prep for other teams this time of year is beyond ridiculous.   Tendancies, lineups, strengths, weaknesses, etc change throughout the season.  

Remember, the Bombers had 3 days rest before the Riders played the Esks who then travelled here on the very short week when we played them.   They clinched already & everyone knew we were gonna pummel them.   I enjoyed that game more than anyone but it was obvious when the Riders came out they looked disinterested knowing they were already in the playoffs & had season series vs us   

You say you’ve played the game?  Likely a short MMFA stint given your lack of football smarts. 

Edited by Saints4Life

7 hours ago, Saints4Life said:

Darren Cameron & Darrin Bauming were gloating about the schedule when it first came out last December, & rightfully so.   Anyone with any shred of football knowledge knows short weeks are a disadvantage.  

And your assertion that teams don’t need time to prep for other teams this time of year is beyond ridiculous.   Tendancies, lineups, strengths, weaknesses, etc change throughout the season.  

Remember, the Bombers had 3 days rest before the Riders played the Esks who then travelled here on the very short week when we played them.   They clinched already & everyone knew we were gonna pummel them.   I enjoyed that game more than anyone but it was obvious when the Riders came out they looked disinterested knowing they were already in the playoffs & had season series vs us   

You say you’ve played the game?  Likely a short MMFA stint given your lack of football smarts. 

I guess the riders didnt want to win the chance to host  west final eh..and teams dont go out and not care or are disinterested. Maybe your pop Warner team did but I digress.. arguing with an unknowlegeable fan is pointless

And the lack of prep you can keep believing if you want...insignificant at that point..we did nothing different on offence or defence then what we had been doing the previous 3-4 weeks...as the riders didnt either..just poor effort and bad coaching..nothing less and nothing more..one team wanted it more than the other..simple as that

BC beat Edm..short week...OTT beat WPG...short week...HAM beat TO...short week...EDM beat CGY...short week...what happened there?...shouldn;t they all have had their asses handed to them?...

Edited by Booch

9 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

These Priders are the lowest of the lows. No other fanbase acts like that & I have zero respect for them.

The blue foliage fanboys of the CFL.

Hilarious how some newbie shows up proclaiming he's a fan of the Bombers, only to blindly defend the Riders in basically every post he makes.

9 hours ago, Booch said:

The fact that his head bounced off the ground.. he layed there for a moment.. then struggled to get up..had to take a knee...twice...doesnt tell you he got his bell rang and was a bit woozy than I dont know what you were looking at.

Zach Collaros. A guy who has known issues with concussions is whacked hard enough to see watermelons floating above his head. He definitely had his bell rung. My issue after that hit is why the hell did they allow him to continue playing? Did the game’s spotter go out for a Diet Coke? He should have been pulled then and there.

*Joel Gaston, from 3 Down Nation, reports it’s the 3rd time Collaros has been pulled for a head injury. They let him finish the series? Ridiculous.

Edited by Mr Dee

yeah has to be called consistantly be the spotters..Lamar Durant got pulled the previous week and he showed no signs of anything at all from his hit...imagine of Collaros got drilled immediately again on the next play and what the effect could have been..or what if he got drilled and knocked the eff out...imagine the out cry then??

I as a coach would have pulled him out myself if that was me...Show's the kind of regard Jones has for his players tho really...p.o.s

Like I said, insecure and afraid. Gotta cling to the fact that the Bombers gifted them some wins like it actually means anything. Riders have had a lucky schedule this year getting teams while they're in slumps. That won't happen come playoff time. If it winds up being the Bombers and the Riders in the semi final maybe they'll score a point or two this time though. 

yeah the beer thing is a total made up Rider fan story...tho the piss on a cheer leader isn't...or dumping manure in a players yard...total class out there, mind you what to expect when the only educated ones...or ones with ability to be educated leave the province at 18 years old...never to come back...and the guy crapping in a potted plant here that went viral...low and behold...from Saskatchewan lol

19 minutes ago, Booch said:

yeah the beer thing is a total made up Rider fan story...tho the piss on a cheer leader isn't...or dumping manure in a players yard...total class out there, mind you what to expect when the only educated ones...or ones with ability to be educated leave the province at 18 years old...never to come back...and the guy crapping in a potted plant here that went viral...low and behold...from Saskatchewan lol

There's a reason why they wear those melons on their melons...the insides of both are much the same...kinda mushy and seedy...Counting seems to be a problem there as well

3 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Piss on any cheerleaders lately?

Both are horrible and no one should do **** like that, but don't come here and lecture our fans behaviour and claim the moral high ground when rider fans do **** like that

I wasn't lecturing anyone. Just a reminder that fans of every team do stupid stuff at times

3 hours ago, NorthernSkunk said:

I have never done that ever.  How many beer cans have you thrown at the opposions bench...... the way you said it made it sound like quite the common thing …

2008 it happened when the Lions were here. as far as I know that was the only time its ever happened