Lions @ Riders

USABomberfan

25 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Bridge has to be the worst qb in the CFL. 

This is why I am just chomping at the bit to head back into Regina and murder these guys in the playoffs.  Calgary needs to make BC pay for taking this week off next week, and we just need to finish off Reilly like we did last time so we can unload the heat on Collaros/Bridge.

Just now, SpeedFlex27 said:

Defense wins championships. Offense sells tickets.

Well considering we shut em out the last time around, I'd say Bighill and company have figured out how to overcome rotten Richie's deficiencies to get in their offense's head.  So long as Dressler and Adams are put in position to succeed again by Lapolice, I'd say we got em.  At least I don't think Lapolice will go AWOL like Jairius Jackson did tonight.

6 minutes ago, AKAChip said:

And their offence is the worst in the league. 

Not the worse, or even remotely close to second worst with Collaros as QB (we're 5th in points for, so hardly near the top, however), even with our stinker against you guys. With Bridge/Watford, you might have a point, however.

Edited by AtlanticRiderFan

Just now, USABomberfan said:

Well considering we shut em out the last time around, I'd say Bighill and company have figured out how to overcome rotten Richie's deficiencies to get in their offense's head.  So long as Dressler and Adams are put in position to succeed again by Lapolice, I'd say we got em.  At least I don't think Lapolice will go AWOL like Jairius Jackson did tonight.

BC looked horrible tonight. They can't even beat Brandon Bridge.