Sask v Hamilton

Mark F

9 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

Sort of like the Riders did after losing to Montreal.  They are fired up, their D and special teams in particular. 

For whatever reason they matchup really well against Hamilton and have for awhile.  Hamilton is the only team Bridge has beat.  I'm not sure they've turned any corners in the big picture.

1 hour ago, Mark F said:

the look on the tigercats faces are hilarious. they are stunned at this result.

You know why.  They expected to win last game and lost because of our defense. Made little or no changes because they thought we got lucky. We shut them down again. It was a trap game for them but they weren't smart enough to see it. 

1 minute ago, Ripper said:

You know why.  They expected to win last game and lost because of our defense. Made little or no changes because they thought we got lucky. We shut them down again. It was a trap game for them but they weren't smart enough to see it. 

So... you're saying riders suck?  I ♥ you. 

Just now, wanna-b-fanboy said:

So... you're saying riders suck?  I ♥ you. 

I think the blind hatred by other teams and their fans is the perfect smoke screen.  Hamilton is not the kind of team that can afford to be chirping too much. You keep chirping all you want.  You are so much better than us, we will be a easy win for you guys

4 hours ago, Mr. Perfect said:

Just finished watching the game. As Hall of Fame coach Bill Parcells said: "You are what your record says you are.", and without a doubt the Bombers are the worst team in the CFL west. How a team looks on paper is truly irrelevant. 

All true, but there's a lot of time to make up ground.

That being said, the praise of Masoli must stop.  He's the new Kevin Glenn.

6 hours ago, Mr. Perfect said:

Just finished watching the game. As Hall of Fame coach Bill Parcells said: "You are what your record says you are.", and without a doubt the Bombers are the worst team in the CFL west. How a team looks on paper is truly irrelevant. 

All too True - tired of hearing how good/great the bombers look - just win baby that's all that counts. Everything else is just jibber jabber - and whether folks like love or hate the riders they appear to be on the upswing while the jury is still out on the Bombers. They need to at least split with Toronto to stay in the hunt. Not sold on the Bomber Defense by any stretch at this point in time.