Game Day: Edmonton @ Winnipeg (Pre-Season) June 1, 2018

Rich

6 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Neufeld sucks.  Our O is going to take a step back with him starting full-time.  Receivers don't matter as much as OL.

Yes, this is actually a significant problem and a big cause for concern that Nichols will be injured sooner rather than later.

Bombers would do well to just put Spooner in there and live with what they get.

Neufeld is terrible and Coture is not physical enough.

4 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Got an angry text from Noeller yesterday as he was driving through Saskatchewan listening to the local radio there and I believe the direct quote that got him worked up was "Nichols, nice guy but I wouldn't want him running my offense"

So there we have it, Nichols has fooled us all, he's really just a shitty qb and we aren't going anywhere with that bum. Maybe we can pry Bridge out of Saskatchewan so we at least have a chance. 

so what's the deal with Noeller?

17 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

You gotta think they'll be able to design a pretty good run package with Streveler.

He does look promising. I was reading his bio and was surprised to see that he led the nation in total QB offense and set 20 collegiate records. Pretty impressive. Played some receiver too.

Edited by Bubba Zanetti

8 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

And apparently he had a few NFL mini camp offers but chose to come up here instead. Nice.

bluebombers.com had an interview with him at the start of camp and I really liked his attitude. Just wants to play and compete for a spot on the roster rather than be a camp arm only.