Saskatchewan @ Toronto

Mr Dee

22 hours ago, J5V said:

I just can't listen to Black. Gonna watch with the sound off.

I watched both games with sound off because my wife decided that room was the one she had to do all her schoolwork. It actually was kind of OK. No Rod Black. 

20 hours ago, Fraser said:

Does anyone else think Saskatchewan's discipline is reflective of their head coach?

This awful coaching tantrum behaviour is why I couldn't get behind the Riders or the Eskimos even if I didn't have ancient deep seated hatred for all things green.  An Eskimos - Riders Grey Cup would have made me spray my lawn with round up.  

19 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

ok please tell me your wife is in university...

Oh no she is a school teacher. She was trying to make up nice things to say about a bunch of little spoiled brats.  I am 56 years old. You are mistaking me for an Alabama politician;  I am Manitoba born and raised. Only after you replied did I see how bad 'schoolwork' can sound. 

19 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

This awful coaching tantrum behaviour is why I couldn't get behind the Riders or the Eskimos even if I didn't have ancient deep seated hatred for all things green.  An Eskimos - Riders Grey Cup would have made me spray my lawn with round up.  

Which comes in a green container...

20 minutes ago, bluto said:

A final note: Argos ticket office said that less than 100 tickets were sold to Saskatchewan postal codes.

Yes, there are Rider fans everywhere and certainly we've a fair few here... but the "Riders filled BMO" meme is bullshit.

It clearly should have read "Riders filled BMO with bullshit".

1 hour ago, bluto said:

A final note: Argos ticket office said that less than 100 tickets were sold to Saskatchewan postal codes.

Yes, there are Rider fans everywhere and certainly we've a fair few here... but the "Riders filled BMO" meme is bullshit.

Not surprised by this in the least.....those assholes really like to back-pat with the best of 'em. We get it: Nobody wants to live in that thin-air, backwater shithole.......but you go too far with your myth of RIDERS FANS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!! KEEPING THE LEAGUE AFLOAT!!! CANADA'S TEAM!!11! (....I threw up in my mouth a little even typing the last one...)

2 hours ago, Fan Boy said:

Oh no she is a school teacher. She was trying to make up nice things to say about a bunch of little spoiled brats.  I am 56 years old. You are mistaking me for an Alabama politician;  I am Manitoba born and raised. Only after you replied did I see how bad 'schoolwork' can sound. 

ha ha yeah it was a joke.  You really need a man-cave it sounds like.

11 hours ago, bluto said:

Is BMO the sponsor of the movie theatre Carter and his groupies went to??

I was talking to a co-worker today in Regina and I joked that after the kick return TD, everyone was probably online looking for tickets... after a brief silence she says 'yeah.... my dad actually started looking up flights to Ottawa!'   They jinxed themselves!!! HA!

20 hours ago, bluto said:

I'm pretty sure that myth only exists in the rectangle... you have to be a special combination of ignorant and arrogant to truly believe one fan base carries an entire league...