7 hours ago, Noeller said:

Intriguing, anyhow....curious to see if that takes off. 

Hey, tech related thing......... what all are you guys doing for smart watches these days? I'm an Android-only guy, and want to get a new smart watch for the usual stuff...sleep tracking, fitness monitoring, and I like the idea of being able to receive texts and stuff on it. I think @17to85you've got a Samsung, right?  What's everyone else doing? Are they all in around that $250 mark -ish? 

I got the active 2. it. I got a used one of kijiji for like 125 i think? 

it's a hidden feature, but I actually enabled it to measure blood pressure. There's youtube videos on how to do it. In korea it's approved but in NA the blood pressure monitor is not FDA approved so it doesn't come pre-installed. 

waterproof, tracking workouts, walks, bpm all work well. phone functions well

worth every penny

Edited by Dr Zaius
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Death to all apple products....

Apple sucks.

That is super cheap all things considered.  People up North or in remote areas will be absolutely thrilled at those prices.

Looking for webcam for conference room at work. Want to have entire room on camera during calls not just the person at the laptop. Camera will be positioned about 20 feet from laptop. So I guess I would need some sort of WIFI setup. Any suggestions?

13 hours ago, Jpan85 said:

Looking for webcam for conference room at work. Want to have entire room on camera during calls not just the person at the laptop. Camera will be positioned about 20 feet from laptop. So I guess I would need some sort of WIFI setup. Any suggestions?

It all comes down to budget.... most high end systems that I've used at places that I've worked are in the tens of thousands of dollars and are hard wired and come with a standalone system.  

The middle ground I've usually seen rooms that have a podium or else the main table has ports to plug your equipment in and the wiring is ran under the carpet towards all of the equipment.  Usually they also have good microphones which can be daisy chained if the table stretches out really long.  

On the lowest ends I've also seen places that hook up a computer to a tv and a web cam and then use a wireless keyboard and mouse from the table to conference.