EDMONTON ESKIMOS @ HAMILTON TIGER-CATS

Mr Dee

52 minutes ago, Booch said:

Riley does take a lot of punishment..its going to accumulate on him and he will be out of lineup sooner than later 

I'll go with sooner.

...Because all right thinking Quarterbacks spend their downtime dressing like an extra from a Kubrick film. 

Edited by Pete Catan's Ghost

26 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Stamps choked so badly last year. No way the RedBlacks were even close to being one of the best teams in 2016.

The Redblacks move the ball very well on offense, as they did last year. It wasn't entirely a case of the Stamps choking. 

12 minutes ago, Judd said:

long season but this rate i want to be a crossover team- any western team should walk over any eastern team besides maybe tronna at the moment. 

I don't believe that.  We saw with Montreal and Calgary that anything can happen.  Edmonton definitely didn't walk all over the Ticats tonight.  That game came right down to the wire after the Ticats led for 59 minutes.

All four Eastern teams look capable of winning at any time so none can be taken lightly.

Hamilton dline is old and slow. Laurent dug deep to play a former team, but is done other than that. Has Chick played a game this year yet?  Cats are bad all over the board, Austin is done this year. Eskimo's aren't much without Bowman. Bad game all over the place, both teams looked bad. Sad state of affairs in the league this year, name a single team that has looked good

19 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Hamilton dline is old and slow. Laurent dug deep to play a former team, but is done other than that. Has Chick played a game this year yet?  Cats are bad all over the board, Austin is done this year. Eskimo's aren't much without Bowman. Bad game all over the place, both teams looked bad. Sad state of affairs in the league this year, name a single team that has looked good

Stamps, Esks, Als, Argos, Bombers, and Lions have all looked good at times.

Classic Rider fan.  The Riders are terrible and it's suddenly "Oh the league is unwatchable"

1 minute ago, Atomic said:

Stamps, Esks, Als, Argos, Bombers, and Lions have all looked good at times.

Classic Rider fan.  The Riders are terrible and it's suddenly "Oh the league is unwatchable"

More like I'm wondering which team is a whole lot better than us

15 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Please, Laurent is a national beast and Chick has started slow but is a year removed from 14 sacks. Any team would be happy to have these guys.

You are right about Laurent. I was referring more to them being totally out of gas when it mattered in the fourth quarter.  Chick however hasn't even been getting pressure this year. He is a quick starter and fades as year goes on, this year starting slow is not a good sign for later on.