You think you're upset try not winning one once and awhile?

IC Khari

Man do I ever wish we could "complain" about the same thing some of these spoiled Stamps fans are whining about...

10 wins or more every year for the last 8 years... 3 grey cups in the last 20 years (not amazing, but certainly better than a big fat zero)... best QB in the league who is only 26-years-old and doesn't appear to have eyes on the NFL... best GM in the game... one of the best coaches in the league... sure sucks to be a stamps fan...

12 minutes ago, bearpants said:

Also notable... this quote from our very own @iso_55

"Our DL was manhandled today so we might need another pass rusher. We need to seriously re-evaluate our OL "

Which side are you on iso?? You've got some splainin to do... :wacko:

If you all would have just listened to me in the first place, you wouldn't have to ask... 

Stamps drank their own bathwater heading into final stretch of regular season and crushing WF win made GC feel like a formality.

When that kind of attitude permeates a team it's the coach that has to wear the loss for not tempering it. That gosh and golly grin will gone from DD's face for awhile

1 hour ago, JCon said:

A few more seasons of losing football and you won't see many green jerseys.

Don't think it will come to that. The Riders are so woven into the culture of the province that they're like McDonalds in North American culture. Besides, what else do they have to root for?

Just now, tracker said:

Don't think it will come to that. The Riders are so woven into the culture of the province that they're like McDonalds in North American culture. Besides, what else do they have to root for?

How quickly we forget.....trust me, a few more losing seasons and they'll really falter. Before 2007, it was NOT like that in Saskatchewan...

Just now, tracker said:

It's not as engrained as everyone believes. I lived there. I remember the telethons to save the team. I remember years where no one in the province cared about the Riders.

If they lose, for a long time, it will be the same. As it is anywhere with losing clubs. They're not immune to it.

They have a solid, wonderful fan base, but a lot of "fans" are only interested while they're winning.

8 minutes ago, JCon said:

It's not as engrained as everyone believes. I lived there. I remember the telethons to save the team. I remember years where no one in the province cared about the Riders.

If they lose, for a long time, it will be the same. As it is anywhere with losing clubs. They're not immune to it.

They have a solid, wonderful fan base, but a lot of "fans" are only interested while they're winning.

The vast majority of their so-called "fan" base...

1 hour ago, JCon said:

To be fair, you can say that about a number of fan bases. Including ours.

2 hours ago, JCon said:

40 minutes ago, Brandon Blue&Gold said:

To be fair, you can say that about a number of fan bases. Including ours.

and to be fair... he did say that ;)