You think you're upset try not winning one once and awhile?

IC Khari

1 hour ago, JCon said:

Absolutely. That's my point.

we have WAY more die hards than the Riders, that stick with the team through good and bad, and the Riders have a lot more passive fans who cheer when times are good....

37 minutes ago, Noeller said:

we have WAY more die hards than the Riders, that stick with the team through good and bad, and the Riders have a lot more passive fans who cheer when times are good....

OMG I can't believe I'm actually defending the Riders but I don't think this is true. But they do suck a** though, don't get me wrong.

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Absolutely not true.... Not in terms of Diehards vs Fair-weather's.... Not even close. 

Which fanbases are you referring to? Lots out there. I'll assume you mean the Riders? As much as we like to rag on them I will bet that % wise they have as many if not more diehards than we do. And we have as many fair weathers as them. 

Or something like the Yankees? I see a lot of Yankees hats out there but I would bet not all of them are diehards, just like wearing the brand. But there are a lot of diehards too. Do you have a fanbase in mind that are mainly fairweather? The Argos perhaps?