Buck Pierce traded for Akeem Foster

yogi

Jokes aside, I suspect that Foster asked for a trade and Buono is simply doing his friend Buck a solid. 

Remember Buono released Buck years ago simply because he couldn't stay healthy .... what exactly has changed since then? I think Buck is done/cut/retired after the season is over.

I'm going to miss Buck's potato chips though. 

I hope BC traded for that god awful Danny's Whole Hog franchise too.

Off topic but does Buck have an invested interest in Danny's Whole Hog? Or are they just partners in a restaurant?

Danny and Bucks restaurant which is the old Hus on first. I went once and thought it was great. Definitely better then Woody's and Famous Dave's. No idea why the hate?

Why do people want to trade Watson he's a good player. Poblah can go and same for Edwards if he has any value

We've hardly seen Watson at 100% since his rookie season.  He has a good game every now and then and is a tough football player, he blocks well, but really he probably doesn't have much left in the tank as a solid contributor, although Ottawa coming in will help extend his career.  If we can get a NI better than what we've got at another position or a high draft pick (top 2 rounds) for him I'd take it no questions asked.

Disappointed in all the glee here. Buck wore his heart and on his sleeve and would go to war if need be for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. He deserves some respect and gratitude.

Having said that the trade had to happen. As long as buck was here the other guys would be looking over their shoulders. Great move by Walters.

I wonder about the timeline though. The "undisclosed" injury, Elliott being released last week. Etc

So what's Foster's story....

Disappointed in all the glee here. Buck wore his heart and on his sleeve and would go to war if need be for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. He deserves some respect and gratitude.

Having said that the trade had to happen. As long as buck was here the other guys would be looking over their shoulders. Great move by Walters.

I wonder about the timeline though. The "undisclosed" injury, Elliott being released last week. Etc

Why should I be disappointed to see Buck go?

He'll still live here in the offseason, he's a homeowner with a Winnipeg business and a Winnipeg girlfriend. All the good stuff he brings to Winnipeg will still be here.

And now he's gone from our football team.

That's a win-win in my books.

my god you are tiring.