US Politics

Rich

37 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Trump once said that he “gets it” in reference to the covid-19. 

Given the recent cases at the Whitehouse I hope he gets it. 

Dumb ****** doesn't understand how someone can test negative but then suddenly test positive. Totally the guy to lead a nation through a pandemic.

Asked by a reporter whether he considered wearing a mask around a group of elderly people who are at a higher risk of the virus, Trump said no.

“I was very far away,” he said. “I would have loved to have gone up and hugged them because they’re great. I had a conversation with everyone but we were very far away. And the wind was blowing hard in such a direction that if the plague ever reached them, I’d be very surprised.”

Good Gawd...

11 hours ago, bustamente said:

The snake that you took in, sums up Trump perfectly

Sadly, Trump is all-American as he exemplifies the worst and typical elements of American society. He didn't create the racist, fascist, gynophobic culture that is dominant in the US, he saw the parade and got in front of it. These same people will have no problem using violence to maintain their grip on power. 

Edited by Tracker

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

Hey go right ahead and trust that news source. They've never done anything to skew perceptions have they?

If you want to be taken seriously don't post crazy town sources. It diminishes whatever validity may be in there.

The only argument this poster seems to have if anyone disagrees with them is yelling hypocrite.

10 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

As if we're still debating Russian collusion when its been proven

Well, you know what they say,

”where there’s smoke there’s fire” and

”where there’s Putin, there’s poutine”...

Yeah, they really say that.

Certain people should stop trying to re-try the investigation.  Trump was impeached for the same kind of thing. He's a crook.  Funny that this guy claims he hates Trump and yet only digs for right wing propaganda to defend him.

At least 17 Trump associates had contacts with Russians or Wikileaks, which released hacked documents, during the campaign or transition, according to an analysis of public records by the New York Times, with at least 100 face-to-face interactions, phone calls or electronic messages with Russians or Kremlin-linked figures and at least 51 individual communications.

Trump aides known to have had contact with Russians include the president's son-in-law and adviser Jared Kushner, his son Donald Trump Jr, former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, Attorney General Jeff Sessions and former personal lawyer Michael Cohen.

The president's supporters point out that interactions with foreign nationals are routine during any White House campaign, but three Trump associates have now admitted lying about these encounters.

The 448-page report painted a mixed picture of the president's conduct. While it did not establish that the Trump campaign criminally conspired with Russia to meddle in the election, it built an extensive obstruction-of-justice case against the president.

It also revealed Mr Trump instructed a White House lawyer to try and remove Mr Mueller over alleged "conflicts of interest", but the lawyer resigned.

Its all over the internet  They colluded (not a legal definition).  And Trump did it in plain sight (asking the Russians for Hilary's emails).  Tried to fire investigators,  Stonewalled any effort to learn the truth he claims would exonerate him.  Threatens to sue everyone who ever says anything bad but never does because he'd never survive a deposition.  Refused to be questioned by the special counsel or congress (Clinton was questioned, more a man than Trump will ever be).

Oh yeah and those 20+ allegations of sexual assault and harassment?  Gonna sue them too...never did.  Admitted on tape he assaults women whenever he wants to.  Liked to hang out in teenage locker rooms to look at naked teen girls.  Was accused of rape by his then-wife.

Let me say it again, there is no defending this guy.  No one ever said "I hate the KKK but their economic plan is great."  If you stand with this guy, it can only be because you align with his values.  Its reprehensible and gross.

16 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Certain people should stop trying to re-try the investigation.  Trump was impeached for the same kind of thing. He's a crook.  Funny that this guy claims he hates Trump and yet only digs for right wing propaganda to defend him.

Its all over the internet  They colluded (not a legal definition).  And Trump did it in plain sight (asking the Russians for Hilary's emails).  Tried to fire investigators,  Stonewalled any effort to learn the truth he claims would exonerate him.  Threatens to sue everyone who ever says anything bad but never does because he'd never survive a deposition.  Refused to be questioned by the special counsel or congress (Clinton was questioned, more a man than Trump will ever be).

Oh yeah and those 20+ allegations of sexual assault and harassment?  Gonna sue them too...never did.  Admitted on tape he assaults women whenever he wants to.  Liked to hang out in teenage locker rooms to look at naked teen girls.  Was accused of rape by his then-wife.

Let me say it again, there is no defending this guy.  No one ever said "I hate the KKK but their economic plan is great."  If you stand with this guy, it can only be because you align with his values.  Its reprehensible and gross.

092216-1024x650.jpg

8015210_orig.gif?404

d6249402f8f9d8906fedbee254a0c249.jpg

Seriously... just put him on ignore... 

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

50 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

092216-1024x650.jpg

8015210_orig.gif?404

d6249402f8f9d8906fedbee254a0c249.jpg

Seriously... just put him on ignore... 

I think if someone is repeatedly trolling they should get a one way ticket to banland. But I’d rather confront ignorance than ignore it.  Though I often do ignore, I just don’t have people on ignore. No one in fact.    Generally I like to be challenged too.  But a couple people are just...of little value 

Former Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd has made some interesting comments about Trump and his administration:

"The world has watched in horror as an American president acts not as the leader of the free world but as a quack apothecary recommending unproven “treatments.” It has seen what “America First” means in practice: don’t look to the United States for help in a genuine global crisis, because it can’t even look after itself. Once there was the United States of the Berlin airlift. Now there is the image of the USS Theodore Roosevelt crippled by the virus, reports of the administration trying to take exclusive control of a vaccine being developed in Germany, and federal intervention to stop the commercial sale of personal protective equipment to Canada. The world has been turned on its head."

https://www.alternet.org/2020/05/the-world-has-watched-in-horror-ex-australian-prime-minister-torches-trumps-coronavirus-response/