US Politics

Rich

TRUMP IS GETTING TOTALLY PARANOID AS HE CLAIMS BRIAN KEMP, MIKE PENCE, AND RON DESANTIS ARE CONSPIRING AGAINST HIM

Trump is freaked out that Brian Kemp, Ron DeSantis, and Mike Pence met in Georgia and insinuated that they were all talking about him.
Trump posted on Truth Social, “How nice, a wonderful reunion! Three people that I indisputably got Elected, two Governors and a V.P., Brian Kemp of Georgia, Mike Pence of Indiana, & Ron DeSanctimonious of Florida, just met, most likely to talk about the “weather,” or perhaps to discuss how they can stop the Weaponization of Georgia Law, working with the DOJ and others, against their absolutely, all-time favorite President, ME. All three have been just wonderful, so loyal and nice. It’s great to have friends like this!”

Trump’s sarcasm was a thin cover for what he was suggesting that the three Republicans got together at an event in Georgia to conspire against him. Trump has been angry at Kemp since the Georgia governor would not overturn the state’s 2020 election results for him. Trump has been angry at DeSantis for running against him for the Republican presidential nomination, and he tried to have Mike Pence killed by his supporters after Pence would not participate in his coup plot.

Maybe I missed it, but all this talk about trump and absolutely nothing ( the last few pages anyway ) about Biden taking foreign cash to the tune of 20 million plus.

If it were trump I'd be a huge story. I'm sure he has too, but Biden is the sitting president..

2 hours ago, CodyT said:

Maybe I missed it, but all this talk about trump and absolutely nothing ( the last few pages anyway ) about Biden taking foreign cash to the tune of 20 million plus.

If it were trump I'd be a huge story. I'm sure he has too, but Biden isf bias. the sitting president..

All of the allegations about Hunter and Joe Biden accepting illicit money allegations have been repeated ad nauseum for several years without a shred of proof- only innuendo. The only "evidence" is constant references to an "investigation" by the FBI which is because a Republican sent a letter two years ago to the FBI asking for an investigation without any specific details as to the "crime". The FBI did not act on it and the GOP has taken that as a confirmation of bias.

Edited by Tracker

48 minutes ago, Tracker said:

All of the allegations about Hunter and Joe Biden accepting illicit money hallegation.ave been repeated ad nauseum for several years without a shred of proof- only innuendo. The only "evidence" is constant references to an "investigation" by the FBI which is because a Republican sent a letter two years ago to the FBI asking for an investigation without any specific details as to the "crime". The FBI did not act on it and the GOP has taken that as a conofirmation o

Say it enough times, it becomes true.

1 hour ago, Tracker said:

All of the allegations about Hunter and Joe Biden accepting illicit money allegations have been repeated ad nauseum for several years without a shred of proof- only innuendo. The only "evidence" is constant references to an "investigation" by the FBI which is because a Republican sent a letter two years ago to the FBI asking for an investigation without any specific details as to the "crime". The FBI did not act on it and the GOP has taken that as a confirmation of bias.

Their is transcripts of hunter on the phone to make the payment if he wants to talk to the "big man" though, right? Maybe not direct evidence but I think it would be foolish to believe nothing funny has happened in the past. Look at Nancy Pelosi, and almost every politician in the USA should be charged for insider trading. Just because there's nothing hard to prove its happening doesn't make it untrue.

The left wing parties used to be anti military industrial complex, not sure whats going on there but which ever party is in power they seem to love going to war.

When you have a military undustrial complex that profits off of war, you have war

When you have a health care system that profits off of sickness, you have sickness

When you have energy companies profiting off of crisis, you have crisis.

When we live in a society that breed profitability off of chaos, we live in a perpetual state of chaos.

if anybody is skeptical of the democratic party at all on here they are laughed away. The truth is the democrats are just as corrupt as the republicans. Too much tribalism and not enough things are taken on a case by case basis. Just my humble opinion

Regardless, the democrats need a new leader. Biden can't function properly and anybody who says otherwise has their head in the sand. Terrifying that either him or trump are the leaders of the free world. Baffles me in a country of 360 million people this is the best they can come up with

Edited by CodyT

18 minutes ago, CodyT said:

The truth is the democrats are just as corrupt as the republicans.

No they are not and that is proven time and time again. Repeating this crap only serves to try and overlook the crap that republicans get away with. 

Seriously there is nothing with Biden. If there was republicans would have found it already. They've been digging forever. They started digging on Bill Clinton the same way too. Eventually they found out he got a hummer in the oval office (which happened after they started looking for dirt on him) and grabbed onto that. Somehow I doubt that Joe Biden is gonna get an intern to to do that though so they're left trying to drag his son, a private citizen into all this for some reason. 

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

No they are not and that is proven time and time again. Repeating this crap only serves to try and overlook the crap that republicans get away with. 

Seriously there is nothing with Biden. If there was republicans would have found it already. They've been digging forever. They started digging on Bill Clinton the same way too. Eventually they found out he got a hummer in the oval office (which happened after they started looking for dirt on him) and grabbed onto that. Somehow I doubt that Joe Biden is gonna get an intern to to do that though so they're left trying to drag his son, a private citizen into all this for some reason. 

The dude smoking Crack driving down the interstate with a hooked, videoing it. Not a great idea private citizen or not.

Your probably right there is nothing on Biden. Accept for the fact he gets lost reading the teleprompter, falls asleep in meetings, has his questions pre received on que cards to answer questions, shakes hands with the air, makes off the cuff comments that are atleast accidently racist.

I can't fathom imagining Biden is actually running anything. They just plop him up on stage.

Call me a conspiracy theorist all you want, but until money is taken out of politics I believe America is run by corporate entities. When you have companies pledging exuberant amounts of cash it isn't out of the goodness of their hearts. Both the democrats and Republicans do this. Obama killed many many innocent civilians in the name of freedom. Was it justified? I'm not sure--- it's above my understanding

America has absolutely destroyed many many countries in the name of freedom. Freedom? I think not. Corporate greed and oil money . Dems and republicans

Well if we are going to investigate President's children maybe when the Dems regain the house that can set up committee's to find out how Jared and Ivanka walked out of the WH with 600m, or how many patents Ivanka has in China or what did Jared actually do for the Saudi's to get 2B from them. 

1 hour ago, bustamente said:

Well if we are going to investigate President's children maybe when the Dems regain the house that can set up committee's to find out how Jared and Ivanka walked out of the WH with 600m, or how many patents Ivanka has in China or what did Jared actually do for the Saudi's to get 2B from them. 

no ******* kidding, let's investigate the crap out of trumps kids and their spouses. Kushner was denied security clearance many times and trump still gave it to him anyway and the saudis just out of the goodness of their hearts gave him 2 billion? get ******. 

These criminal charges that Trump is getting are no joke and if it was any other ordinary citizen they'd be sitting on death row already. 

2 hours ago, CodyT said:

I can't fathom imagining Biden is actually running anything. They just plop him up on stage.

All Presidents for the last many decades have been puppets on stage being controlled by big business and others.     Biden is just more comical because he comes off inept and senile and his legacy sadly will be him falling down stairs and falling asleep and being awkward with kids.    

All of them are corrupt,  Dems / Reps /  Tories / Liberals / NDP  etc....    It would be naive to think that any of them are running with no skeletons in the closet.    

10 minutes ago, Brandon said:

All Presidents for the last many decades have been puppets on stage being controlled by big business and others.     Biden is just more comical because he comes off inept and senile and his legacy sadly will be him falling down stairs and falling asleep and being awkward with kids.    

All of them are corrupt,  Dems / Reps /  Tories / Liberals / NDP  etc....    It would be naive to think that any of them are running with no skeletons in the closet.    

Sanders would have been an interesting choice. I thought he was a revolutionary until he let the dnc **** him over and accepted a job with the same party that screwed him 

RFK would be an interesting leader that I could get behind. 

Edited by CodyT

28 minutes ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

And there it is.

Ha. Because you can't put him in a box? Discusses his previous drug addictions and talks to people like human beings instead of robots? Is interested in providing social programs and focusing less on being world police and more on making his country better? 

God, you guys are so predictable. What exactly do you know about him? He has a difference in view of you than covid. What else?

It's equally frightening for me in your unwavering support of Biden. Imagine the restraint I show without backhanded remarks

And yet nobody denies that the politicians are involved in insider trading, that the government is run by corporations and politicians take kick backs from the laws they pass. The thought that gains a response from you is that rfk would be an interesting candidate. That's what concerns you. Corruptions everywhere. Heard mentality.People have no sense of critical thinking anymore

For you guys it's cnn, for the right wings it's fox news. 

Rfk absolutely seems like a possible option if biden and trump are the standard. Pretty low bar, man

Edited by CodyT

10 hours ago, CodyT said:

Their is transcripts of hunter on the phone to make the payment if he wants to talk to the "big man" though, right? Maybe not direct evidence but I think it would be foolish to believe nothing funny has happened in the past. Look at Nancy Pelosi, and almost every politician in the USA should be charged for insider trading. Just because there's nothing hard to prove its happening doesn't make it untrue.

The left wing parties used to be anti military industrial complex, not sure whats going on there but which ever party is in power they seem to love going to war.

When you have a military undustrial complex that profits off of war, you have war

When you have a health care system that profits off of sickness, you have sickness

When you have energy companies profiting off of crisis, you have crisis.

When we live in a society that breed profitability off of chaos, we live in a perpetual state of chaos.

if anybody is skeptical of the democratic party at all on here they are laughed away. The truth is the democrats are just as corrupt as the republicans. Too much tribalism and not enough things are taken on a case by case basis. Just my humble opinion

Regardless, the democrats need a new leader. Biden can't function properly and anybody who says otherwise has their head in the sand. Terrifying that either him or trump are the leaders of the free world. Baffles me in a country of 360 million people this is the best they can come up with

The trascripts you reeference do not exist except in the fevered imaginations of GOP nuts. They have promised repeatedly to release the transcripts but....nothing. Just as Trump promised to release irrefutable evidence today of election scamming by the Democrats, but mysteriously cancelled the press onference, the MAGats are counting on their cult members remembering the accusations but not the lack of proof.

6 hours ago, CodyT said:

Ha. Because you can't put him in a box? Discusses his previous drug addictions and talks to people like human beings instead of robots? Is interested in providing social programs and focusing less on being world police and more on making his country better? 

God, you guys are so predictable. What exactly do you know about him? He has a difference in view of you than covid. What else?

It's equally frightening for me in your unwavering support of Biden. Imagine the restraint I show without backhanded remarks

And yet nobody denies that the politicians are involved in insider trading, that the government is run by corporations and politicians take kick backs from the laws they pass. The thought that gains a response from you is that rfk would be an interesting candidate. That's what concerns you. Corruptions everywhere. Heard mentality.People have no sense of critical thinking anymore

For you guys it's cnn, for the right wings it's fox news. 

Rfk absolutely seems like a possible option if biden and trump are the standard. Pretty low bar, man

So you're good with a candidate who has argued that vaccines cause autism, antidepressants lead to school shootings, that chemicals in water sources led to transgendered identity? How about that wifi causes cancer? What about aids not being caused by HIV? 

https://www.npr.org/2023/07/13/1187272781/rfk-jr-kennedy-conspiracy-theories-social-media-presidential-campaign

9 hours ago, CodyT said:

I agree with that wholeheartedly

just seems like my whole post gets overlooked and it's back to "trump"

Tribalism..

They worked in the White House. Hunter is a private citizen. Hunter has already faced the courts. What about the Trump kids? 

RFK is not an option. He's being propped up by the GOP because they think he can split the left vote. He's a nut job and it's no wonder the GOP like him. Fits right in. 

39 minutes ago, JCon said:

They worked in the White House. Hunter is a private citizen. Hunter has already faced the courts. What about the Trump kids? 

RFK is not an option. He's being propped up by the GOP because they think he can split the left vote. He's a nut job and it's no wonder the GOP like him. Fits right in. 

Yea but Tribalism, Vortex, Echo Chamber like mindedness libtard sheep that can't think bad of others outside of Trump ha ha.

Did I do that right?

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

Jesus christ, it's not unwavering support for Biden,  is debunking the myth that both sides are the same. Corporations buy governments? Yup 100%. But the Republicans are also trying to outright overthrow democracy which the democrats aren't.

Simply stating a fact like this will put you in a tribe by some.

2 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

So you're good with a candidate who has argued that vaccines cause autism, antidepressants lead to school shootings, that chemicals in water sources led to transgendered identity? How about that wifi causes cancer? What about aids not being caused by HIV? 

https://www.npr.org/2023/07/13/1187272781/rfk-jr-kennedy-conspiracy-theories-social-media-presidential-campaign

Noted-- I wasn't aware of the long list. I listened to him on a couple of podcasts and interviews and he struck me as articulate and good intentioned. That's too bad

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

Jesus christ, it's not unwavering support for Biden,  is debunking the myth that both sides are the same. Corporations buy governments? Yup 100%. But the Republicans are also trying to outright overthrow democracy which the democrats aren't.

I guess my point is why exactly do we obsess over who's better and who's worse when they are both ****** awful. The Republicans more awful than the democrats but is THAT really where our attention should be focused?

We live in corruption. That should be the focus. A two party system to represent 365 million people is unacceptable. When the two leading candidates of their parties won't have debates against their rivals... what kind of democracy is that? 

Everytime their is a crisis -- the wealthiest people profit and the lower and middle class suffer. Bank it. 

The USA  funded pfiezer to create the vaccine ..pfiezer made 1000 every second from the covid vaccine. 100 billion dollars in profit in 2022

Germans funded Ntech. When it came to the profits, the companies took the profits. Where's the kickback to the tax payers?

Two thirds of congress accepted campaign funding from the pharmaceutical industry. 

1 minute ago, CodyT said:

The Republicans more awful than the democrats but is THAT really where our attention should be focused?

YES! Because if you shrug it off as both sides are bad it just enables them to be shitty and keep pushing the boundaries of their shittiness. A republican president tried to overthrow democracy! This isn't both sides, this is one side is a bunch of capitalist neoliberals, the other side is a group of fascists who see Russian dictatorship propped up by oligarchs as a swell idea. 

But both sides amirite?