US Politics

Rich

20 minutes ago, bustamente said:

When you ask for a pardon and you have not been arrested it kinda screams I guilty

Except when you can spin it as “I have to protect myself from the deep state trying to sabotage me in their quest for power, I’m being persecuted, unfair lies and fraud from the other side, blah, blah, blah” and your brainwashed masses buy that excuse because that’s all they’ve heard and believed for the past 6 years. 

If anyone watched yet another Trump rally last night you would of seen people slowly becoming radicalized by a demented human being . As he spoke he has eerie music playing and his cult followers displayed their QAnon salute. This people are all being conditioned for violence if or when Trump gets indicted.

5 hours ago, bustamente said:

If anyone watched yet another Trump rally last night you would of seen people slowly becoming radicalized by a demented human being . As he spoke he has eerie music playing and his cult followers displayed their QAnon salute. This people are all being conditioned for violence if or when Trump gets indicted.

We’re doomed. It’s just another version of zombies but with more control of their body movements.

20 hours ago, bustamente said:

How embarrassing.

Apparently the Russian army has "donated" more operational tanks to the Ukrainian army than any other country. One of those abandoned/captured tanks was a T-92, a state of the art brand new tank that has been promptly given to the US. Similarly, the Ukrainian army has found massive amounts of ammunition rockets and missiles. 

13 hours ago, bustamente said:

Special Master knows they have no defense and has called them on it, Trumps defense is to delay as long as possible 

It is a criminal offence in the US to lie to the court, provide false documents or lie to federal agents. In essence, if Trump's lawyers provide a list of documents that Trump says he has declassified and it turns out to be false in any meaningful way, then the lawyers are on the hook themselves. They are caught in a bind and there is no remedy. This invalidates Trump's last line of defence.

''

1 hour ago, Tracker said:

It is a criminal offence in the US to lie to the court, provide false documents or lie to federal agents. In essence, if Trump's lawyers provide a list of documents that Trump says he has declassified and it turns out to be false in any meaningful way, then the lawyers are on the hook themselves. They are caught in a bind and there is no remedy. This invalidates Trump's last line of defence.

''

Wouldn’t this already be known? As in I assume there is a formal process in place that he has to follow that would be well documented so you don’t even have to ask him as there would be a paper trail?

3 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Wouldn’t this already be known? As in I assume there is a formal process in place that he has to follow that would be well documented so you don’t even have to ask him as there would be a paper trail?

If you think that what is currently going on in the 11th district judicial system has anything to do with the law, precedent or convention, you would be wrong. It is all about obfuscation and delaying tactics to stem the revelations until after the mid-term elections. As an example of the insane premises by Trump's team of crack (interpret that as you will) lawyers, they are arguing that any document produced by any arm of the government and Trump has seen or night have seen is his to do with as he sees fit, and no longer can be the property of the government. Even "top secret" or "above top secret" documents. 

The firm that Trump has retained demanded and received a 3 million advance retainer, so that tells you that they expect to lose the case(s), which in the past meant Trump refused to pay his attorneys if they lost.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/trump-sued-by-new-york-attorney-general-fraud-2022-09-21/

NEW YORK, Sept 21 (Reuters) - Donald Trump and his adult children were sued for fraud on Wednesday by New York state's attorney general, who for more than three years has conducted a civil investigation into the former U.S. president's business practices, court records showed.

The lawsuit, filed in a New York state court in Manhattan, accused the Trump Organization of engaging in "numerous acts of fraud and misrepresentation" in preparing Trump's annual statements of financial condition from 2011 to 2021. It also named the Trump Organization, the former president's son Donald Trump Jr. and his daughter Ivanka Trump as defendants.

The investigation by Attorney General Letitia James has focused on whether the Trump Organization misstated the values of its real estate properties to obtain favorable loans and tax benefits.