Jersey Advice (Or: Streaks, Rallies, and Superstitions...)

Noeller

Whenever I get a jersey stitched, I always make sure it's a retired Bomber that won at least one Grey Cup. It forces me to step back, take a minute and read up on a player that did something great for this team in years past. I also do this because that way I don't end up with the awkward situation with my first jersey from 2011 in which I had an Odell Willis jersey, who after their GC loss, the Bombers released and then he was picked up by the Riders...

Had it re-stitched as a Ken Ploen jersey.

49 minutes ago, iso_55 said:

I really cut my hair short, shaved off my goatee, clean shaven & changed the part in my hair from the middle to the side. A complete new look 2 weeks ago. Then the Bombers lost. It's my fault.

I S O ! ! !

2 hours ago, iso_55 said:

I really cut my hair short, shaved off my goatee, clean shaven & changed the part in my hair from the middle to the side. A complete new look 2 weeks ago. Then the Bombers lost. It's my fault.

Please don't do that again.

creepster.gif

5 hours ago, Jacquie said:

Noeller, my advice on your wardrobe situation would be to go with your gut unless said gut is too big for the jersey or shirt to fit properly.

this has become an increasing concern over the last....5 or so....years. But I'm still good! I buy XL for a reason... #Baggy .....But gut is torn on two thoughts now:

-jersey from the 7 game win streak is now cleaned, and ready to be worn again 

or

-I found my first jersey I ever purchased myself.....a screen-printed Stegall from 2007 when I was a STH......and I've been thinking about wearing that as some attempt to bring back 2007 mojo (the good part of that year....)

10 hours ago, Jacquie said:

Noeller, my advice on your wardrobe situation would be to go with your gut unless said gut is too big for the jersey or shirt to fit properly.

Didn't know we were allowed to discuss body parts on here now, but fair is fair.  We needs some pics. to get the ball rolling.  Jacquie, you go first, the rest of us will follow eventually...

1 hour ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Didn't know we were allowed to discuss body parts on here now, but fair is fair.  We needs some pics. to get the ball rolling.  Jacquie, you go first, the rest of us will follow eventually...

Waiting on Jacquie ....

Because I know everyone is waiting with baited breath......... I wore a Poplawski jersey tee under my 2004 blank royal blue (now freshly washed) that I'd been wearing during the 7 game winning streak......

8 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Okay... just...

Edited by iso_55

1 hour ago, SteMar_67 said:

I went back to the Westerman T with Jersey over it. Also, never shave on game day.

As luck would have it, I didn't shave yesterday, so no more shaving on game day. My wife will understand. :unsure:

2 hours ago, pigseye said:

I was wearing this delicious Sheer Zebra Print Bodystocking featuring sexy Black contrasting Zebra Stripes and Black Trim along the neckline, Deep-V front & long sleeves, open Crotch under my classic Herb Gray jersey. ;)

OMG, I want to gouge my eyes out now.