Chris Jones Post Game

rebusrankin

He's already only working during Bombers season, and you gotta think money isn't an issue. He wants to spend more time with the wife, with his kids, and maybe most importantly, his grandkids. Gotta think he hangs 'em up at the end of this contract...

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

This'll be it for him, I believe. When this current Bombers/Corus contract expires, TSN will almost certainly win the next bid and have their own guy. Someone young and hip, I'm sure... 

Bauming.  He's been doing play-by-play for the Rifles for the last few years getting ready for the bigger gig.  He's good and he's ready.

On September 7, 2016 at 8:51 AM, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Personally I would like to see Bob go out on the top. I don't want to see him sign something for a few years to do PBP into his early to mid 70s. He is and always has been the best PBP announcer in sports IMO but he's just starting to lose a step it feels. Little slower on the play calls and is starting to make minor errors on calls and player names numbers etc. I don't want him to start slipping and have his last few years not but what we are used to. And maybe he doesn't go that way and maybe he can call it into his 70s but I would like to see him go out before then if it does happen :)

So you're saying you don't want to see him go Full Bryan Hall then.

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 8:51 AM, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Personally I would like to see Bob go out on the top. I don't want to see him sign something for a few years to do PBP into his early to mid 70s. He is and always has been the best PBP announcer in sports IMO but he's just starting to lose a step it feels. Little slower on the play calls and is starting to make minor errors on calls and player names numbers etc. I don't want him to start slipping and have his last few years not but what we are used to. And maybe he doesn't go that way and maybe he can call it into his 70s but I would like to see him go out before then if it does happen :)

Jack Wells was doing that in his prime (mistakes) & he was beloved by Bomber fans on CKY radio in the 60's.