Lawless says there is trade market for Willy

Mike

2 minutes ago, Dirty30 said:

Willy won't learn the Argos play book that quickly. Any QB would need at least a couple weeks

its more on knowing what we do on offense. Coombs should know their playbook too. so they balance themselves out.

Edited by M.O.A.B.

2 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

another option is with Saskatchewan 

Willy for 1st round + Demski

2nd round is good too since it will be #10 pick but should add more value to tge package

QB's not a big problem for them, Canadian talent is. They'd be insane to trade for Willy

The guy is arguably the best receiver in the league.  He is tired of Popp running their team into the ground with poor coaching. I don't blame him. Stegall was very opinionated and vocal when things weren't going well here too. Not saying it's right, but it doesn't sound like Popp and Calvillo are doing a great job running the Als offence.

7 minutes ago, Dirty30 said:

The guy is arguably the best receiver in the league.  He is tired of Popp running their team into the ground with poor coaching. I don't blame him. Stegall was very opinionated and vocal when things weren't going well here too. Not saying it's right, but it doesn't sound like Popp and Calvillo are doing a great job running the Als offence.

I would rather have Tori Gurley than Duron Carter.

I'd do a Drew and 2nd rounder to T.O for Gurley, and a Canadian who you could roster with either a 2nd or 1st round pick and then flip the pick to Montreal with a player where we are deep for either Glenn or Cato.

If we cant do the three way I'd be happy with solely the T.O deal and go with Nichols with Davis as backup. Davis could manage this offence more than capably and actually would probably have to allow defences to respect his ability with his legs and open things up even more