Rod Black

56 minutes ago, LimJahey said:

1 hour ago, holoman said:

I bet if Pedersen ever picked against the Riders, it would be by accident  and then his head would explode

And his wife would leave him, but they'd still be cousins so its all good.

Heard Roddy on TSN radio here in HAM chatting up the game tomorrow night.

Kept using the term "we".

Fluffed Jones comparing him to Bellichek and described fans who disliked Jones approach as old and out of touch.

Apparently in Rod's mind cheating is modern and the newest technique to win at sports.

Sounded like a jackass blowhard fan of a team you dont like we all know in every sport (but gets paid to be one)

10 hours ago, LimJahey said:

To be honest i am not even suprised about the riders bias but its the blantant anti Alberta bias that really gave me a good laugh :lol:

Pederson hates Calgary. He always votes against them. With that kind of stupid bias, it's a wonder anyone even asks him to give his picks. I also think the way the Stamps pounded the Lions last night that they had to earn the respect of the media types listed here (other than the idiot Pederson) who picked the Lions to win the game Friday night.

9 hours ago, Zontar said:

Fluffed Jones comparing him to Bellichek and described fans who disliked Jones approach as old and out of touch.

Apparently in Rod's mind cheating is modern and the newest technique to win at sports.

Sounded like a jackass blowhard fan of a team you dont like we all know in every sport (but gets paid to be one)

You have the same level of hatred for the Riders like we do here. Belichek? LOL!

On 8/19/2016 at 5:29 PM, Zontar said:

At least when Bellichek cheats he wins.

On 8/19/2016 at 5:47 PM, Bomber_fanaddict said:

I wish I could be paid to be a Bomber cheerleader, write biased, untrue, piece of crap article once a week, suck off bomber fans and get paid for it! Sounds like a sweet gig. 

Reread your entire wishlist and then rethink how much you want this job.