CFL - Week 7 BC @ Montreal/ Sask @ Calgary

Mr Dee

7 hours ago, Nolby said:

I mean like they're recording strategy or play calling on the side lines when they should be keeping back a little.

I noticed during the bombers-ticats game Sara Orlesky standing on the ticats sideline pretty much right between Maher and his long snapper practicing snaps.  there was like little room for them to practice but there she was just casually standing there giving them a really tight lane to warm up. lol  good ol wpg girl doin her part!

Jennings is a very good young QB for a 24 year old. He's still learning the position and he's putting together some wins. He was 84.4% completions for 331 yards against a very good Montreal defense. What do folks expect from a young QB around here? I'd take him over any of our QB's.

The Stamps game was close until the 4th when the Stamps scored 16 unanswered points and Messam ran for about 75 yards. If you like to watch the Riders lose, just tune in again next week as it's back to back.

Edited by TBURGESS
Added good

11 hours ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Geeesh. When did DD turn his playing style into a game of toss up? He's just bucking every second ball hoping to hit a receiver. 

His throwing style seemed different as well.  I'm sure a lot of Rider fans are missing Dressler Smith Getzlaf Trio.

Riders are definitely missing Dressler and Smith...Roosevelt/Bagg seem to be the only reliable/credible receivers in their line-up ...AND as an aside...do the Riders not get called for off sides or are the refs just blind to their ineptness...I counted 3 flagrant offside penalties that should have been called...The receivers were well past the line of scrimmage before Durant had the ball in his hands...Leeway for those yokels gets to be a little much...

58 minutes ago, do or die said:

At least that Rider D has all the bases covered...

Can't rush the passer, can't tackle, can't cover anyone.......

BLM had so much time ,  on a few plays he was able to look to all his reads... and then start over and look over a few of them again.

1 hour ago, Stickem said:

Riders are definitely missing Dressler and Smith...Roosevelt/Bagg seem to be the only reliable/credible receivers in their line-up ...AND as an aside...do the Riders not get called for off sides or are the refs just blind to their ineptness...I counted 3 flagrant offside penalties that should have been called...The receivers were well past the line of scrimmage before Durant had the ball in his hands...Leeway for those yokels gets to be a little much...

Bagg was offside on his td imo

4 minutes ago, Chaosmonkey said:

For sure. I thought 100% that's what the flag was for. 

No wonder he was open, he was pretty much past his guy before the ball was snapped.

That was a weird penalty. It looks like the Ref on the right side of the field threw a flag for Bagg being offside and the ref on the right for Calgary offside. I called offised on Bagg when the play happened but on the replay it looked like Calgary might also have been offside first. Either way It doesn't change how bad the Riders are right now. Injuries or not it's a mess.